• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: GBA RomHack Utility Tool ( Backup Tool )

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
This makes me wonder - has anyone ever dealt with backing up their hack using source control (eg git, svn)? I know some people use source control for documents, but I've never seen anything like that.
Source control doesn't generally work well with binaries, because it can't diff them efficiently. It's called source control for a reason.

When shinyquagsire is finished with the split disassembly, git will come into its own.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
Wow Wez, This tool will help me ;)
You know that wesmont, I always forgot to backup my rom ahehehe I am so lazy in backing up my rom, welp, it'll be more useful if it creates a folder automatically xD
Did you put it ing your Rom Tool Box?
Suggestion pal, put this in Rom Tool Box then when I load my rom in your rom tool box, it will automatically create bak file on the folder where Bak files are stored.
Nice tool

Back