• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gems not in a fan game name

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Could everybody list the names of gems not in a fan game name. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It might be a good idea to find out which ones are used already, and compare that with a list from Wikipedia or something... But I'm sure 99% of gems already have some kind of fangame named after them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    If you post a name that is not on pokecommunity that is fine too.

Years
    Well there are quite a lot of names that you could use that aren't gems or metals. I have a name you can use that I was originally going to use, until I decided to change my game idea. Pokemon Crimson. If not, then good luck finding a name.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Pokémon Amber would be a nice name - I think it has been used before, but it shouldn't be a big project right now :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Thanks for the help

Here is my current list of gems.
    Not used gems: Talc, Gypsum, Calcite, Fluorite, Apatite, Orthoclase, Corundum
    (from pokemaker)
    Crimson is nice too
    (From SceptileHero)
    Thanks for the list
    (MisterTdK)
    Thanks again

Amber is on whack a hack
    (I started a hack before I Started a game)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Well, Crimson is going to be Pokémon Scarlet's sequel... work on it hasn't started yet, but we know for sure that there will be a sequel. But I guess it's not up to me to decide.

What about Pokémon Citrine, Coral, Palladium (metal), Rhodium (metal) or Moonstone?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    No more crimson
    (sorry SceptileHero)
    These are good Citrine, Coral, Palladium (metal), Rhodium (metal) or Moonstone
    (Houndoomed)
    Limestone
    (outside source)

Back