• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hello! I am looking for a dratini with HA. Best IV's I can get. I can offer a female timid ha nidoran in a pokeball. Or I can offer a female jolly ha pinsir in a premier ball.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hey mac! Long time no see, remember me? I'm sorry about before I didnt know those were hacked, anyway my ds got stolen but as of 2 days ago i got a new ds with pokemon x.
    I caught 2 boxes worth of pokemon, I have many many level 1s you may be interested in for breeding, a whole box full actually.
    On top of that I got a shiny magikarp from wonder trade, which I traded to a newb for a shiny kingler.
    Hoping to rebuild my shiny collection, send me a line i'll check the thread every hour or so :)
    Maybe we can work something out, and i'm pretty sure almost positive this kingler is legit I mean its nature is bad and its in a pokeball, but its still good to add to a shiny collection :)
    I have a few others from a wonder trade stream, however these I fear are hacked and I don't want an awkward situation like last time lol

yesterday = best birthday

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    im not positive on ivs because its only got 2 badges just got it old ds got stolen

lvl 1 jolly gibble - level 1 cyndaquil with flash fire, it could be bred into another nature. lvl 1 modest flash fire vulpix, level 1 impish parichisu, level 1 speed boost docile yanmea, 1 timid protean froakie, level 1 jolly bagon, level 1 bold lapras, level 1 adamant rhyhorn, level 1 adamant blaze torchic, level 1 jolly magikarp, level 1 mild phione, level 1 calm rotom, level 1 jolly zubat, level 1 calm emolga

Years
  • im not positive on ivs because its only got 2 badges just got it old ds got stolen

lvl 1 jolly gibble - level 1 cyndaquil with flash fire, it could be bred into another nature. lvl 1 modest flash fire vulpix, level 1 impish parichisu, level 1 speed boost docile yanmea, 1 timid protean froakie, level 1 jolly bagon, level 1 bold lapras, level 1 adamant rhyhorn, level 1 adamant blaze torchic, level 1 jolly magikarp, level 1 mild phione, level 1 calm rotom, level 1 jolly zubat, level 1 calm emolga
    Sorry I havent replied earlier, but I had family over to celebrate my grandmothers birthday so this is really the first time I have been on today. Yes I remember you, but dont worry bout the hacks it happens to the best of us. So what exactly are you looking for?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Sorry I havent replied earlier, but I had family over to celebrate my grandmothers birthday so this is really the first time I have been on today. Yes I remember you, but dont worry bout the hacks it happens to the best of us. So what exactly are you looking for?

a copy of the shinies i had before a stupid friend stole my ds :(
    I remember I had lopunny, and a few others that you traded me

was hoping you'd clone them again if I gave you my shiny kingler :P

Years
  • a copy of the shinies i had before a stupid friend stole my ds :(
    I remember I had lopunny, and a few others that you traded me

was hoping you'd clone them again if I gave you my shiny kingler :P
    Okay so by my count I found a shiny lopunny, umbreon, ninetales, and ralts? If thats right I will try to get them for tomorrow. Okay?
    Also, those pokes you think are hacks (the ones you got from a wonder trade stream) if you give me the details for them or even trade them to me I can check there legitimacy for you.

Edit: Got those pokes cloned and ready. Let me know what times work for you for trading

Last edited:

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Hi! Would you happen to have any female Shuppets with an admant nature & egg move Destiny bond? That's all I really need I'll list what I'm willing to offer.
    -Scraggy (5ivs)
    X,31,31,31,31,31
    Ice punch
    Thunder punch
    Drain punch
    Dragon dance
    - Fletchling: Gale Wings (5ivs)
    X,31,31,31,31,31
    Tackle
    Growl
    Tailwind
    Quick Guard
    -Froakie: Protean (4ivs)
    31,X,31,31,31,X
    Pound
    Growl
    -------
    -------
    -Cottonee: Prankster (5ivs)
    31,X,31,31,31,31
    Absorb
    fairy wind
    encore

Well if you want more than one, I'm ok with that :)

Years
  • Hi! Would you happen to have any female Shuppets with an admant nature & egg move Destiny bond? That's all I really need I'll list what I'm willing to offer.
    -Scraggy (5ivs)
    X,31,31,31,31,31
    Ice punch
    Thunder punch
    Drain punch
    Dragon dance
    - Fletchling: Gale Wings (5ivs)
    X,31,31,31,31,31
    Tackle
    Growl
    Tailwind
    Quick Guard
    -Froakie: Protean (4ivs)
    31,X,31,31,31,X
    Pound
    Growl
    -------
    -------
    -Cottonee: Prankster (5ivs)
    31,X,31,31,31,31
    Absorb
    fairy wind
    encore

Well if you want more than one, I'm ok with that :)
    I certainly do have what your looking for. I would most definitely be interested in the cottonee, but would you happen to have any female 4IV protean froakies? If not no worries I am fine with just the cottonee.

Please send me your FC and IGN and what times you can trade (and time zone if your different from EST)

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • I certainly do have what your looking for. I would most definitely be interested in the cottonee, but would you happen to have any female 4IV protean froakies? If not no worries I am fine with just the cottonee.

Please send me your FC and IGN and what times you can trade (and time zone if your different from EST)

That's cool. I have a female 4iv Froakie with Protean. Btw would you like your Cottonee to be male or female? Of course it'll have everything I listed just wondering what gender you wanted.

Years
  • Hey Everyone!

My shop is now reopen for business. Please note that right now I can only work in ORAS or XY, but I will move to Sun and Moon when I can. Also, I will be updating my OP in the next few days but if you see something you are interested in let me know and I can look into it. Happy shopping!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Do you have johto hidden ability starters Flash fire Cyndaquil sheer force Totodile if so would you trade them and a contrary snivy for
    5 Iv Alolan grimer power of Alchemist curse shadow sneak 5 Iv sneasel fake out throat chop 4 Iv vulpix snow warning moon blast freze dry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you have johto hidden ability starters Flash fire Cyndaquil sheer force Totodile if so would you trade them and a contrary snivy for
    5 Iv Alolan grimer power of Alchemist curse shadow sneak 5 Iv sneasel fake out throat chop 4 Iv vulpix snow warning moon blast freze dry.

I know I have the totodile and snivy for sure and 99% sure I have the cyndaquil. Are you looking for specific IVs or natures? But this will work for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I know I have the totodile and snivy for sure and 99% sure I have the cyndaquil. Are you looking for specific IVs or natures? But this will work for me.
    Timid for the Snivy and Cyndaquil jolly for totodile I don't really any specific ivs thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi I would also like to ask if you would trade a modest unburden Treecko for a 5 iv hasty Rowlet.

Years
  • Timid for the Snivy and Cyndaquil jolly for totodile I don't really any specific ivs thanks anyway.

Okay that is fine. I should have these ready in an hour or so but I will let you know for sure when I have them ready, this would include the treeko as well.

Meluvia said:
    I'm interested in your shiny Uxie, Zekrom and Reshiram.
    Anything here that would interest you?

I am interested in the shiny mimikyu, shiny alolan vulpix, and BR decidueye. I just have to check my Zekrom and Reshiram. Give me an hour or so to have these ready for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back