• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Got all 4 pokemon ready. Let me know your FC and IGN so I can add you. Mine is in my sig.

Ready to go. Let me know your FC and IGN. My FC is in my sig and IGN is Mac.
Alright I'll head straight to the plaza
FC: 1736-3889-8526
IGN: Kaiser

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I'm interested in that shiny HA snivy, what kinds of pokemon are you looking for? I got some shinies and high/max iv pokemon.

UPDATE: I already got a shiny serperior with HA from somebody else so I won't need this trade anymore.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I'm interested in that shiny HA snivy, what kinds of pokemon are you looking for? I got some shinies and high/max iv pokemon.

Anything Gen 7 that is competitive shiny or non-shiny or anything I dont have (probably not listed). I have to double check to see what I have as I might have a couple of them, but I know I have one that is nicknamed silly salad and I cant change. I will let you know if I have any others, but if not are you okay with that?

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
Hello! Here's what I need, filled out on your template.

Pokemon: Snorlax or Munchlax
Nature: Brave
Ability: Gluttony
Egg Moves: N/A, but it needs Recycle from Munchlax if it's a Snorlax.
TMs: N/A
Nickname: None
IV Spread: 0 Speed, any other 31 IVs in anything except Sp. Attack would be appreciated, but not necessary.
I really just need a jumping point for my own breeding process.

I'm not quite sure what I have to offer, but I do have various breeding materials from years of making Pokémon, if there's something you need in particular, feel free to let me know.

Years
Hello! Here's what I need, filled out on your template.

Pokemon: Snorlax or Munchlax
Nature: Brave
Ability: Gluttony
Egg Moves: N/A, but it needs Recycle from Munchlax if it's a Snorlax.
TMs: N/A
Nickname: None
IV Spread: 0 Speed, any other 31 IVs in anything except Sp. Attack would be appreciated, but not necessary.
I really just need a jumping point for my own breeding process.

I'm not quite sure what I have to offer, but I do have various breeding materials from years of making Pokémon, if there's something you need in particular, feel free to let me know.

Hi there. This is an extremely hard order to fill since it requires a move that only a munchlax can learn. In order to get a munchlax the snorlax must hold a full insense which the other held item can either be a everstone or destiny knot. So unless i get extremely lucky it could potentially take me days or weeks to get you want you are asking for. I have managed to breed a 0 speed IV munchlax with gluttony with a naughty nature so far. In order for me to complete this order as requested I would be looking for a gen 7 pokemon that has been bred for competitive purposes (5IV, right nature, ability, etc.) and it could be lvl 1. Let me know if you have anything like that or are interested in the above munchlax.

Tyros

Years
Hi there. This is an extremely hard order to fill since it requires a move that only a munchlax can learn. In order to get a munchlax the snorlax must hold a full insense which the other held item can either be a everstone or destiny knot. So unless i get extremely lucky it could potentially take me days or weeks to get you want you are asking for. I have managed to breed a 0 speed IV munchlax with gluttony with a naughty nature so far. In order for me to complete this order as requested I would be looking for a gen 7 pokemon that has been bred for competitive purposes (5IV, right nature, ability, etc.) and it could be lvl 1. Let me know if you have anything like that or are interested in the above munchlax.

I can work with just that Munchlax! What would you need for just that?

Years
I can work with just that Munchlax! What would you need for just that?

If you happen to have any gen 7 pokes that you have as a bredject that would be awesome, but if not then dont worry about it. Don't need anything for it, just let me know when you are around.

Tyros

Years
If you happen to have any gen 7 pokes that you have as a bredject that would be awesome, but if not then dont worry about it. Don't need anything for it, just let me know when you are around.

I have Grubbins, Littens, Sandygasts, Crabrawlers, and Pikipeks as specifically Alolan breedjects. I've also got the Alolan forms of Exeggcute, Vulpix, Grimer, and Cubone as breedjects as well. If you're interested in any specific one, I'm available right now.

Years
I have Grubbins, Littens, Sandygasts, Crabrawlers, and Pikipeks as specifically Alolan breedjects. I've also got the Alolan forms of Exeggcute, Vulpix, Grimer, and Cubone as breedjects as well. If you're interested in any specific one, I'm available right now.

I'll take a grubbin. Im just coming on right now. My FC and IGN are in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back