• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Come check out my shop! Should be updating the shop soon with new additions and even a new section.

To all of the ppl I have pending trades with please pm asap so we can trade or else I will offer your pokemon up for trade to the community.

Years
Shop Update: I have added a battle ready pokemon section. This list is not complete so please do come back and check from time to time.

Years
Unfortunately due to my stupidity I updated my 3DS and can no longer use PkHex to clone my pokemon I will be unable to offer Battle Ready pokemon unless someone knows of a different way to clone or they get PkHex working again.

However, I would like to announce that I will be added numel and houndour to my shop. Details will be listed soon about these pokemon.

Also, since the release of the HA jhoto starters I will be offering them in my shop as well starting with Totodile and eventually added the other 2 as need be.

Years
This shop is currently under construction, but still open for business. I have added a spread sheet for you use with the information regarding my pokemon. Please check the OP for the link.

Thanks

minecraftprosick

Pika Pi!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Welcome to my Day Care! Below you will find some basic rules/instructions, the Pokémon that I can offer for trade, and what I am looking for.

Rules/Instructions:
1. Please read the following rules. If you neglect to read and follow the rules that's on you.
2. I will not accept hacks (PokeGen stuff), but I will accept clones of pokemon.
3. Be respectful and play fair. The nicer you are with me the better and quicker results.
4. I breed 5 IV Pokémon. If you want a 6 IV or shiny I will trade you a male and female and you can do it yourself no exceptions.
5. I will most likely use your Pokémon to breed unless you tell me otherwise.
6. Once I have your pokemon ready for trade I will PM you to arrange a time to trade.
7. DO NOT NAG ME! I may have to breed what you ask for and this my take time depending on your order. I will message you once completed.
8. Please reply to this thread or send me a tweet and I will respond to you when I am starting your order.
https://twitter.com/Breeder_Mac
• Please include nature, ability, egg moves, nickname, IVs if necessary, and anything I may have forgotten.
9. If you don't see a Pokémon listed here (that you want) please reply to this thread and I will be happy to breed that Pokémon for you.
• If you have that Pokémon with the correct ability or egg moves please (but are missing the nature, IVs, or something else) trade it to me first as this will greatly speed up the process.
10. I stand by my Pokémon that I trade you. Therefore, I guarantee any Pokémon that I trade you with the OT Mac. If you encounter a problem message me and I will resolve the issue.
11. I have a youtube account where I will upload weekly (hopefully) WiFi battles and I may use a battle that we have to upload. If you want a shout out or account (like twitter or your own youtube) added in the description then just send me a pm with the details. If the link doesn't work then just search for a channel by Breeder Mac
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42Ltu7j1NnQp0EfjCeKCLw
12. Please feel free to leave a comment about how I can make this the best trade shop on PC or anything else that is appropriate. 

Pokémon
These are the Pokémon that are available or can be available for trade. If you have a specific question about the Pokémon below please reply to this thread and I will be happy to answer your question. I can change natures or add egg moves if you request so, but otherwise you will get the nature listed and moves listed.

Spread Sheet
I have created a spread sheet that will contain the same information as you see here but is organized and alphabetized. I am currently in the process of making sure the data on the spread sheet is up to date. Hopefully this spread sheet is easier to find what you are looking for.

Be sure to check this section if the pokemon in the spread sheet is missing information. I am currently verifying the information to make sure the spread sheet is correct before I remove the following. The pokemon will be under the same section as the spread sheet but it might not be alphabetized so please use the search function.
Spoiler:

These are the pokemon I would love to get in return. You do not need to have any of these as you can just trade me junk, but it is greatly appreciated if you can offer me something I am looking for. I will accept clones of any of the pokemon below, but I can not clone for you sorry.

Wanted:
- Competitive Pokémon who are battle ready.
- Any pokemon with their HA or egg moves. These pokemon can have any nature or IVs.
- Any pokemon with "perfect IVs." This is a pokemon with a 5IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31.
- Or anything I need or want. If you have an offer reply to this thread and I am sure we can work something out.

Final Words:
Please feel free to VM/PM me with any inquires about anything you see here.

Thanks for shopping!

I can trade a 5IV Mew, 5IV Meloetta and a 5IV Gardevior for a HA Eevee, 5IV Beldum and 5IV Vulpix. Thanks. FC: 1006-1788-3079 IGN: Arjan. Just tell me if you want to trade and I'll add your FC.

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Hi! Nice shop! Could you help me out with these pokemon?
Pokemon: torchic
Nature:jolly
Ability: speed boost
EMs: Low kick
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nickname: Pac-Man

Pokemon: scyther
Nature: adamant
Ability:technician
IVs: max in all but sp atk.
Nickname: Iron Man
Would you mind trading it with a metal coat? Id really appreciate that.
Thanks!

In return, I can clone you some battle ready pokemon I have. Sableye, darmanitan, breloom, azumarill, skarmory, dodrio, crawdaunt, togekiss, crobat, or muk. (I have others, but those I pokegenned) Take your pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back