• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'll be asleep within 10 hours, so I guess similar time tomorrow?

I am not sure if I will be online then, but if it helps I will be around for the next 3.5 hours. If that doesn't work let me know what your time zone is and what is the best time for trading with you is.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I am not sure if I will be online then, but if it helps I will be around for the next 3.5 hours. If that doesn't work let me know what your time zone is and what is the best time for trading with you is.

Thanks
I think I'll be online for the next 3.5 hours, so now would work.
Also, I'm GMT. (Ireland/UK time)

Years
I think I'll be online for the next 3.5 hours, so now would work.
Also, I'm GMT. (Ireland/UK time)

Okay. If its easier just give me a window when you typically trade in your time and I adjust it for my time zone. Also, if its easier I don't need to get anything back.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Hihi~! I was wondering if I can possibly make a request?

Scyther
Brave
Female
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Premier Ball

I don't have much to offer since I've been on hiatus for a while...I'll have to check 'cause I don't remember what's in my boxes xD

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hey, interested in 5IV Bagon, please have a look at my thread on the first page and leave a post if you need anything! Cheers

Years
Great. Reserve him for me. I take them.

But Remember Dude. I have Pokemon Y

Okay cool. And it doesn't matter what version you have for trading you just can't use him as a mega in x and y.

TheUnown said:
Hihi~! I was wondering if I can possibly make a request?

Scyther
Brave
Female
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Premier Ball

I don't have much to offer since I've been on hiatus for a while...I'll have to check 'cause I don't remember what's in my boxes xD

Quick question. Are the Female and Premier Ball mandatory? If so its going to take some time to get it right. If you can let me know and also let me know what you have in your boxes that would be great.

Jimmyray said:
Hey, interested in 5IV Bagon, please have a look at my thread on the first page and leave a post if you need anything! Cheers

I will have a look and let you know.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Quick question. Are the Female and Premier Ball mandatory? If so its going to take some time to get it right. If you can let me know and also let me know what you have in your boxes that would be great.

It's not totally necessary. A male in a regular ball if fine too. Umm...would you be interested in a Naughty Tyrunt? I have one male with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs (no EMs) and another male with Fire Fang and Ice Fang x/31/31/x/x/31 IVs

Years
It's not totally necessary. A male in a regular ball if fine too. Umm...would you be interested in a Naughty Tyrunt? I have one male with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs (no EMs) and another male with Fire Fang and Ice Fang x/31/31/x/x/31 IVs

I managed to find one in a premier ball from my many of wonder trades. I will try to get a female one, but no guarantees. In return I would love to get the one male with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. I will let you know when the scyther is ready for trade.

Thanks

Years

Your bagon is ready for trade. I meant to reply earlier about what I am looking for in return but would it be possible to get a Porygon-Z (Modest, Download, Sinnoh, 311/172/169/400/186/279, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam)? I can not clone but there is a section that offer cloning services.

If you can let me know.

Thanks

Years

Your scyther is ready. I managed to get a 5IV brave female technician in a premier ball. Let me know when your available for trade.

Thanks

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Your bagon is ready for trade. I meant to reply earlier about what I am looking for in return but would it be possible to get a Porygon-Z (Modest, Download, Sinnoh, 311/172/169/400/186/279, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam)? I can not clone but there is a section that offer cloning services.

If you can let me know.

Thanks

Hey, I can certainly see if I can get Porygon-Z cloned for you, however I have just put in a request for my Diancie to be cloned so it may take a little while! I will see what the cloner says when I'm in contact with them.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Your scyther is ready. I managed to get a 5IV brave female technician in a premier ball. Let me know when your available for trade.

Thanks

OMG, thank you so much >0<~! I guess I'll VM you whenever we're both online. My timezone is PST. Is there anything specific you want me to do with this Tyrunt like give it a name or anything like that?

Years
Hey, I can certainly see if I can get Porygon-Z cloned for you, however I have just put in a request for my Diancie to be cloned so it may take a little while! I will see what the cloner says when I'm in contact with them.

Okay just let me know.

TheUnown said:
OMG, thank you so much >0<~! I guess I'll VM you whenever we're both online. My timezone is PST. Is there anything specific you want me to do with this Tyrunt like give it a name or anything like that?

You are most welcome. However I don't see that you posted your FC and IGN, so if you can let me know what those are or where to find them that would be awesome. And I don't need anything done to the tyrunt just the way it is is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back