• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] GEN IV LF (read post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • this is my first time trading online so if this is not enough info I'll give more.

LF:

-Cyndaquil
    -Totodile
    -Squirtle
    -Bulbasaur
    -HeartGold exclusives
    -Hoenn Starters
    -Ditto

mostly for Pokedex completion purposes, doi. I need a Ditto from a non-Spanish game for you-know-what.

in return I can give any Soul Silver-exclusive mon, or name what you want. I'm not able to give any Sinnoh-only mons because I'm shinyhunting Piplup, ergo I'm basically nowhere in that game yet.

friend code: 1907 - 8332 - 3532

tysm!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey there! Unfortunately, the official Wi-Fi servers for the Nintendo DS games have been shut down for quite a few years now. This means that Wi-Fi trading isn't possible without external help, which we absolutely cannot condone due to the dangers that these 'custom servers' can have. I'm so sorry to put a stopper to your first online trading experience like this, but I sincerely hope you're able to work things out otherwise!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back