• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen V Summary Pack DX

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
Years
  • Any idea why some abilities are being shown and others are not? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805797407400263753/829672707774742578/pokemon.txt they don't seem to be implemented incorrectly and I checked, everything seems to be alright. Did I Indeed make errors or somethign else?

EDIT: I think the pastebin for the summary screen scripts for vanilla and zud are the same.

Probably I dont think thats a bug caused due to the ZUD Patch, as the ZUD Patch has changes regarding the ZUD display, nothing of which handles ability display. If that's a bug it should something that persisted from the Vanilla one only. It will be easier to repo the bug if you send the, error/ Glitch as picture. Well I compared your pokemon.txt files with the one provided with the gen 8, the only difference are there in habitats and Regional numbers one, which probably shouldn't cause an error with ability display.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Support to Pokémon Essentials v17.2 added!

Hello everybody. Here we are, with another update to the BW Summary Pack. This time, we added compatibility to Pokémon Essentials v17.2, for those who are long waiting for. Aside from that, we also fixed some minor issues. mainly happening in BW Summary Screen. The full list of changes in that script can be found below:

BW Summary Pack v1.4 Changelog

- Added compatibility to Pokémon Essentials v17.2;
    - Fixed bug where the page name Moves appeared when teaching a new move to a Pokémon;
    - Fixed misaligned shadow Pokémon text;
    - Fixed bug that causes Exp. Bar to not appear when Pokémon is Shadow;
    - Fixed Last Frame Background Bug when selecting Egg Page;
    - Changed HP text Y position from Page 3
    - Changed HP Bar Y position from Page 3
    - Changed Ability text Y position from Page 3

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have used the older versions and it was awesome but I think the current download don't have ZUD related graphics

Thanks for your feedback =D

The ZUD Patch-related graphics can be found here: BW Summary ZUD Plugin Patch, inside of the ZUD Installation Instructions. I've changed the file to store only the ZUD Patch-related files, so I don't get confused whenever I have to change the UI (which did change in this last patch, by the way), so in order to use the full resource with ZUD compatibility, you need to download both the Vanilla Graphics and the ZUD Patch Graphics as well.

The "default download" with all of the UI (except the ZUD Patch-related graphics, which need to be downloaded individually) can be found here: Individual Download

Years
  • Thanks for your feedback =D

The ZUD Patch-related graphics can be found here: BW Summary ZUD Plugin Patch, inside of the ZUD Installation Instructions. I've changed the file to store only the ZUD Patch-related files, so I don't get confused whenever I have to change the UI (which did change in this last patch, by the way), so in order to use the full resource with ZUD compatibility, you need to download both the Vanilla Graphics and the ZUD Patch Graphics as well.

The "default download" with all of the UI (except the ZUD Patch-related graphics, which need to be downloaded individually) can be found here: Individual Download

Thanks friend I mostly like that gen 5 style dynamax meter .

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    BW Party and summary scripts working fine with EBDX, but BW Pokedex getting error after open pokedex to see pokemon info in pokedex after Install EBDX plugin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    This script is working nice for me as I am not using ebdx and I really appreciate your UI works like BW Pokedex UI and this one especially I like that dynamax bar in gen v style . I have a littile issue with your BW Pokedex , it is not compatible with ZUD because it is not showing data of GMax forms of pokedex which default essentials does . One more thing there is a small bug in your Summary Screen UI when a shadow pokemon heart gauge is max and he does not have any moves when you try to open the the page which shows detail about the evwry single move , the game window closes . One more thing I have seen your BW Pokemon Storage UI on discord and I really appreciate it , hope you are releasing it soon.

Shashu-Greninja

Years
  • This script is working nice for me as I am not using ebdx and I really appreciate your UI works like BW Pokedex UI and this one especially I like that dynamax bar in gen v style . I have a littile issue with your BW Pokedex , it is not compatible with ZUD because it is not showing data of GMax forms of pokedex which default essentials does . One more thing there is a small bug in your Summary Screen UI when a shadow pokemon heart gauge is max and he does not have any moves when you try to open the the page which shows detail about the evwry single move , the game window closes . One more thing I have seen your BW Pokemon Storage UI on discord and I really appreciate it , hope you are releasing it soon.

The Shadow Pokemon Bug is not something of the BW Summary, its a bug from base 18.1 essentials version.
    As per of the BW Pokedex and ZUD, the ZUD_10_Pokedex script needs to be edited to make it work with ZUD, which is almost done by us, hope it will be released soon. Actually not only Gmax forms, most of the Pokedex ui should be absent, if pasted in the correct place, that is above the ZUD Scripts.

BW Party and summary scripts working fine with EBDX, but BW Pokedex getting error after open pokedex to see pokemon info in pokedex after Install EBDX plugin.

Would You please like to post what is the error you are finding?

Last edited:
    Years
  • This script is working nice for me as I am not using ebdx and I really appreciate your UI works like BW Pokedex UI and this one especially I like that dynamax bar in gen v style . I have a littile issue with your BW Pokedex , it is not compatible with ZUD because it is not showing data of GMax forms of pokedex which default essentials does . One more thing there is a small bug in your Summary Screen UI when a shadow pokemon heart gauge is max and he does not have any moves when you try to open the the page which shows detail about the evwry single move , the game window closes . One more thing I have seen your BW Pokemon Storage UI on discord and I really appreciate it , hope you are releasing it soon.

As Shashu-Greninja said, the Shadow Pokémon Bugs come from Essentials v18.1, and I even acknowledge that in the post (in the Known Bugs topic on the BW Summary Instructions).

As for the BW Pokédex, we are very aware of the errors with ZUD, and Shashu-Greninja worked in a correction patch destined to work with ZUD, but since I was working in another updated version, I need to cross-reference to see what has changed and what remained the same. I just need to get someday to just focus on that and hopefully, I can post an update soon.

And for the BW Storage System, it's basically done, I haven't posted it yet because I need to run some tests to see if works with EBSDX, ZUD Plugin, Gen 8, etc, take the necessary pictures, and of course, make and revise the post. It won't probably work with v17.2, but if I see enough people asking for it (or any people at all, tbh), I will totally do it, but not at the same time as the v18.1.

I'll run some tests to see if I got something, but as far as I tested it, it worked fine to me. You wouldn't happen to had ZUD Plugin install, would you? Also, could you post a picture of the error, just like Shashu-Greninja asked?

Off-Topics: I was thinking to use more of my DeviantArt forgotten account to post updates on these BW Related Script Projects and even maybe post some there, just like someone told me on Discord. What do you guys think about it? Do you guys have a DA account?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    As Shashu-Greninja said, the Shadow Pokémon Bugs come from Essentials v18.1, and I even acknowledge that in the post (in the Known Bugs topic on the BW Summary Instructions).

As for the BW Pokédex, we are very aware of the errors with ZUD, and Shashu-Greninja worked in a correction patch destined to work with ZUD, but since I was working in another updated version, I need to cross-reference to see what has changed and what remained the same. I just need to get someday to just focus on that and hopefully, I can post an update soon.

And for the BW Storage System, it's basically done, I haven't posted it yet because I need to run some tests to see if works with EBSDX, ZUD Plugin, Gen 8, etc, take the necessary pictures, and of course, make and revise the post. It won't probably work with v17.2, but if I see enough people asking for it (or any people at all, tbh), I will totally do it, but not at the same time as the v18.1.

I'll run some tests to see if I got something, but as far as I tested it, it worked fine to me. You wouldn't happen to had ZUD Plugin install, would you? Also, could you post a picture of the error, just like Shashu-Greninja asked?

Off-Topics: I was thinking to use more of my DeviantArt forgotten account to post updates on these BW Related Script Projects and even maybe post some there, just like someone told me on Discord. What do you guys think about it? Do you guys have a DA account?

Yes I have and I wouod love to check creativity of people like you . Sorry for that Shadow Pokemon Bug reporting , I should have read the post before reporting anything . I will be waiting for both updates . Thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I getting encountered like this after run BW pokedex + EBDX Installed
    Spoiler:

EDIT : After uninstall EBDX, BW Pokedex Working fine without any error.

Shashu-Greninja

Years
  • I getting encountered like this after run BW pokedex + EBDX Installed
    Spoiler:

EDIT : After uninstall EBDX, BW Pokedex Working fine without any error.

Ok, I will look into this later today, for now can you once send the order of your script installments?

EDIT : The error is caused due to the animated sprites of EBDX, and so the BW Pokedex has to be updated to work with the EBDX.

Last edited:

Shashu-Greninja

Years
  • Via PM or this Thread?

You post in this thread only, I just need the order in which you have installed the ZUD scripts and the BW Pokedex Script.

EDIT : I dont need it Anymore, as I have made to trigger the error. I will be looking into a probable fix of that later.

Last edited:

Shashu-Greninja

Years

• Ok first of all you should place all the BW Scripts above the ZUD Scripts, this would mess up the Pokedex screen, which will be fixed in the ZUD compatibility of the scripts. Second, if you used EBDX, they are probably not compatible with ZUD (this was also one f the cause of the error, you posted). So I would once encourage you to use the BW Pokedex Script with EBDX without ZUD and see what error is triggered then, remember to keep the ebdx scripts below the POkedex Script.

Years
  • For those using the newer v19 of Essentials who are wondering if the script works in it, it doesn't. But, I'm currently working on an updated version of the BW Scripts to v19. Because of that, I'm thinking about abandon support for v17.x, since it's outdated (I mean, it's too iterations older, as for now).

However, I wanted to know how many of you do still use v17.x and why. That's why I'm conducting this survey: Pokémon Essentials Version Survey, to know a little more about the users of Pokémon Essentials.

I know there are some people out there who stills prefer the v17.x, but I need to know how many and why to see if it's worth keeping updating the v17.x script. So, if you would be kind and answer two or three questions, I would be very happy. It won't take more than five minutes

Thank y'all for your time and I hope that you're having a great day

Last edited:
    Years
  • Support to Pokémon Essentials v19 added!!!

Hey folks. Enjoying Mother's Day with your Mammas? I certainly am.

So, as y'all can see, BW Summary Pack was updated to Essentials v19. Hooray!!! I hope y'all like this update. Shashu-Greninja and I worked very hard last week in order to make everything works out to the new Essentials version. Unlike the other BW Scripts, this new update has some changes in this new version. Here is a list of all the changes made:

BW Party v1.4 Changelog

- Added compatibility to v19;
    - Added Script version for v17;
    - Changed Cancel Text Button Y Position;
    - Minor changes to script layout;
    - Compressed image files, in order to avoid the "libpng warning: iccp: known incorrect srgb profile" warning;
    - Added some comments where changes were made (in comparison to the Default PScreen_Party).

BW Party v1.5 Changelog

- Added compatibility to v19;
    - Added Script version for v17;
    - Compressed image files, in order to avoid the "libpng warning: iccp: known incorrect srgb profile" warning;
    - Fixed Y Position of No of Ribbons text and added colon;
    - Minor fixes to the overall text;
    - Minor fixes to the overlay UI.

Hope y'all are doing well. Ah, and don't forget to give a big hug to your mamma, if you can. Let's show to them how important they're to us celebrating (even if through video call) this special day =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Minor Update for Pokémon Essentials v19.1

Heya folks. How are doing today?

I'm just passing here to say that BW Summary Pack was updated to Pokémon Essentials v19.1. The older version appears to work well with Pokémon Essentials v19.1, but I thought it was best to update it right away. Just a warning though. This new update won't work that well in Pokémon Essentials v19, so if you're not planning to use the new v19.1, I wouldn't recommend downloading this new update of the script.

With that said, I hope y'all are doing well. Peace

Shashu-Greninja

Years
  • Spoiler:

I found a bug which I think I need to let you know.... According to Bulbapedia...."the increased stat is notated in red text and the decreased stat is notated in blue text". But it is the opposite in here, red showing decreased stat and blue showing increased stat. The fix for this would be.....
    Code:
    # Determine which stats are boosted and lowered by the Pokémon's nature
        statshadows = {}
        GameData::Stat.each_main { |s| statshadows[s.id] = shadow }
        if [email protected]? || @pokemon.heartStage > 3
          @pokemon.nature_for_stats.stat_changes.each do |change|
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(148,148,214) if change[1] > 0
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(206,148,156) if change[1] < 0
          end
        end
    To....
    Code: