• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Problems

Years
  • Female bisharps are amazing.

Yeah, I only use female Bisharp because of Georgia's Bisharp in the anime.

My love towards the female Pawniard/Bisharp came courtesy of a scene in the anime where Georgia's Pawniard did a cute expression after Snivy's Attract failed.

Ash also says this in the scene - "Pawniard's a, it's a girl!".

That scene made me laugh and that's why I only go after the females. I can prove that female Pawniard/Bisharp are just as good as the males.

Also, when I catch Aipom, I only go for the females cos I want my own tribute to Dawn's Ambipom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Gender and some Pokemon~

Lets, just say most Fighting types. I'm saying all Fighting types should be males but some of these Pokemon I find strange that they can be female:

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Then there were those who I thought strange they could be male:

Gender Problems
    (If you've seen that episode of Black and White, you'd understand why)

Gender Problems
    The probability is small, but there's still a chance.

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Gender Problems

Just some I thought it seemed weird. Though I don't really have problem with it.

(My apologies Toujours)

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There's a thread on this already, but since you put so much effort into this post I'll just merge it into the main one. :3

Dragonzord

Metagame x Metamon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Well it would offer collectors a treat. Imagine how rare those those alt-gender pokes would become if they were no longer obtainable. We'd have hundreds of 'male Gardevoird' -esque requests. It would, if anything, offer a unique dynamic to the collecting aspect of the game.

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Isnt anyone bothered by the fact that the Pokemon game producers still havent fixed the gender problem (Machokes and the like can be girls, etc.)? I dont understand why they dont fix it. I simply ignore what the games says the gender is. To me, Machokes are always guys, Gardevoirs are always girls, etc.

So what do you guys do about it?

I see no problem with it honestly. In our would we already have female bodybuilders. As for Gardevoir I can relate a little, I always think they're girls.

HypnoStealsChildren

Alakazams IQ is over 9000!
    Years
  • I never pay attention 2 the genders, My Alakazam is a girl but I don't think it matters much...(Accept for the fact that he has a shorter mustache) *sniffle...

Back