• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender?

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    If you guys had a choice, like someone could use magic or something to change your gender... Would you change it or not? As for me.. I'd be cool if I could be a dude for a change, then people wouldn't see my weird coz of how aggressive I am. -__-;; but I guess I'd stick to being a girl, coz I can get away with heaps of things, like i do now, lolz and I'm use to being a girl.

- KSP

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, it would cool for me to be a girl. It would explain my feminish ways. XD Plus, 90% of the members here think I AM a girl! XD But then again, I'll miss being a boy, because, uhhh...I don't know why. XD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Being a girl would be cool. I mean it is different then beinga boy. You get more spoiled by dads and stuff. Then you don't have to worry about asking people out and then they get to dress in so many different things. So yeah. I guess I would do the change. It may be fun.

Then being a guy is nice too.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I'd do it in a heartbeat, though explaining to others would be a bit rough. I've seen what it's like being the male gender, and I'd prefer the female sterotypes to the male ones. @_@

Lord Kraith

Solaris knight
    Years
    being a boy is good because you can be very strong and powerful also you don't have to worry about fasion and beauty.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    It would work out for me. <3
    I've had a few dreams of being accpeted to play baseball and such.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    This is a cool question. Hmmm, I think I would change temporarily to see what it's like being a girl but I don't think I would want to change permanently. I guess it would be fun being a girl.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I would. Being a girl is okay, sure, but I'd much rather be male for a bunch of different reasons. Like Shiney, I just prefer the stereotypes and expectations more commonly associated with the male gender and, while it doesn't really matter considering today's society often strives so hard to be politically correct, I'd still rather be male. o_O;

*wanders off now* oo;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    If I had a choice to change back... then maybe? o.o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    If I had a choice to change back... then maybe? o.o
    Same here. XD

I would only change for awhile then change back. That is if I had to make a choice. If it was perm...naaah. XD

Years
    I wouldn't change my gender. Although sometimes it sucks being a girl, I still wouldn't want to be a boy. It's not because I hate them... it'd just be strange. It'd be something that I'm not used to. I don't want that kind of change.
    That, and I like girly clothes <3 I don't want to give them up (Yeah, what a strange excuse).

Lucid

I wouldn't, with my personality, I'd get my arse kicked if I was a boy. XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I have actually wondered, on several occasions, if I would want to change my gender (online, I have been assumed to be either). However, I am satisfied with my gender and have no particular desire to change it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hmmm....naw. I've sort of seen what it's like being a boy already. See, I have sort of a "double" personality, so I fit with either gender stereotype easily..I have a girly-girl side and a tomboy side. I once joined a group of boys and, for whatever reason, became part of the group for about a week. So I sort of experienced life as a boy, because they acepted me and treated me like another boy until I missed my old friends and decided to leave, but it was interesting.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hell no. XD I've often found myself thinking "...Thank God I was born a girl and not a guy." XD Don't ask...I'm weird like that. <.< But honestly, if I was magically turned into a dude...how do you think my boyfriend would feel? XD He would not be a very happy bunny, I can tell you that much. X3

~Kelsey

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I dont think i would want to be a boy. It would be wierd. I shudder to think about it

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hmm... both sides are pretty bad x_x;

If I'm a girl instead, then I can finally have a valid excuse about why I'm not partying all night long in christmas holidays along with doing the most dreadful "workout."

Then again... being a guy right now gives me the natural defense to why do I hardly go to the mall...

In the end, it comes to the opening lines of Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories...

"Ahead lies something you hold dear — but to claim it, you must lose something first."

Back