• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
At the first we'd need maybe two admins. As things pick up, mods can be appointed as needed through an admin discussion. As for the sponsor and principal, one of 'em could register and have admin access OR we could run any major changes by them. IOther than that, the rules would be pretty similar to those of PC, I think.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Ok, and the admins would act as moderators till things picked up? Sounds good. I think that our sponsor would'nt probably mind registering as an admin. . The principal is always busy, and we would never get anything done if we ran everything past him. I think mainly the stuff that Mrs. O'Neil had problems deciding would go to him, and possibly the finished product of the magazine just before publication.

~Ozy~

Years
Sounds good. And admins do have all the powers of an S-Mod, pluse access tothe Admin CP, so it's a pretty simple matter to get things up and running (or changed around entirely) from there.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Sorry monkey, firefly; Password protecting is probably a good idea, because it's really not neccessary for general members to have access to discussion about layout, what's going to be published, etc; it'd be opening the doors to a lot of spam and flames...right?

So, admins. pretty much have the power to change the entire site? Mrs. O'Neil probably won't have enough time to go through and check everything and change it to her satisfaction, though if I know her, she'll do her darndest. How about you and I split it in two, and keep a log of all the problems; that should solve that problem until we get some mods.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, tha'd do nicely. Anyway, I'll get staarted on a banner unless anyone else wants to do it.

Anyway, as for password protecting, it's for the reasons Vampir listed and besides, no editor likes someone else doing their job.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Whoops...guess I'm back a bit late. I lost the connection to AOL, and...well, you know.

Anyway, yeah, if you want to do the banner, that's fine with me, though I can't speak for the other three. Speaking of which...You guys have anything to add? Anything you want to discuss whenever we're all online again?

~Ozy~

Years
Maybe making a submissions subforum in the Writer's Corner section. That'd ease things up on our e-mail accounts.

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
Years
I have a couple ideas on what to do about the empty postions either i can start doing my job and finding people, we can wait till the begging of ther school year(which is in a couple days) and get someone from the school that signed up, or i can do more work. Doesn't matter

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah. Or we could handle it jointly for a bit and see which editor gets the least work, then dump it on them...

Wow, that was surprisingly evil for so early in the morning.

~Ozy~

Years
True. On the other hand, teachers have an uncanny habit of bumping into you in the halls when they need to talk to you. Well, here's to a good school year and hoping the editing troubles get fixed!
*Raises glass*
*Wonders where glass came from*

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
Years
Hello so everyone is back in school now so i guess that means i don't get to be lazy anymore.

Back