• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Well, I can't say just yet. I'll need to talk to Mrs. O'Neil (Our sponsor) first. It most likely depends on whatever's conveniant for her.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Sure. As soon as I find out, I'll post it here. Guess I've got a lot of work to do to prepare for that first meeting. I sure hope everyone else is as ready to work...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ready? Yes Willing? Yes. Got the time? We'll have to see. I have a pretty easy batch of teachers, so probably yeas again.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Great. But, once the school year starts, you may have to talk to Firefly and Monkey (Webmistress and VP) about the website things. I might be busy working on the magazine layout. Then again, the mag. layout may be easier than I'm making it out to be to design, and I may be on every day; just letting you know how it may go.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Well, it's supposed to start on the 19th, next thursday; but when I went to change my schedule yesterday, one of the teachers I ran into told me that they're having a lot of problems with the student parking lot; the major one being that theres a huge ditch in the middle of it. So, it's possible we may start a bit later.

~Ozy~

Years
Wow, only time we have parking lot troubles is on Senior prank day. The jerks park in one big hollow square and take up most of the space.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
They were doing something to improve the parking lot, and whoever was filling it in did it wrong; if anyone were to drive over it, they'd probably sink.

So you have a senior prank day? Luckily, we don't have one of those; the principal just lets them go on a senior trip to mexico or something I think.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, it's not school-sanctioned or anything, it appears to be planned by each class. But not being able to park is just about worth seeing all senior athletes dressed as girls.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Oh, we have something similiar to that; the powderpuff game at the beginning of the year. All the girls (who want to, usually cheerleaders) dress up as boys and play football, while all the footall players dress up as cheerleaders.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, we just have those too constants as far as senior pranks go. We tried out a powderpuff game one year, didn't work too well.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
What number did you get, monkey?

That's too bad the powderpuff game didn't work out; it's a lot of fun to watch. I don't think I could ever play in one, though. I think I'd probably get plowed down in a matter of minutes.

~Ozy~

Years
Mainly it wasn't workable due to the number of crotch-grabbing incidents. My school has a very high anti-maturity level. Not immaturity. Anti-maturity.

And on lockers, I never bother. I can get all my stuff into one bag anyways.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
If I don't have a locker, I tend to fill up my back-pack (well, it's a messanger bag, really) to bursting. And I hate getting bottom lockers; you always get trampled while your trying to get your stuff.

~Ozy~

Years
We don't have layered lockers or anything, I just don't use mine. My notebooks tend to get a bit full, but it's better than tramping halfway across the school between classes.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Yeah, that's a downside. But, our school isn't that big, so it's not so bad. And you can choose which hall your locker is in, so if you have your schedule all worked out, you can pretty much stay in one part of the school without ever seeing the rest of it. For example, I've never seen any of the music or art halls (aside from choir, which is seperate).

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
They had a problem similiar to that with the middle schools, so they built another one (we only had one then, aside from the private christian school I attended at the time; it's the same with the high school, only it's not overcrowded since there is an alt. high school).

Well, I might get a chance to go to a Best Buy over the weekend; any new suggestions for anime dvds to pick up? I'm definitely going to see about getting Fruits Basket vol. 2.

Back