• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Her work doesn't have to be heavily edited. I just ran across a few grammar and spelling mistakes, nothing big. And as for all that stuff, we'll need to vote on that too.

sun_shine_002

drama queen
Years
so what do you guys want to talk about PLEASE TALK. So whats this club about, I think that this club is getting boring. Does any body have any ideas to make it more fun so people will join. That includes u ROSE. I'm stilll ur friend remember but we need to do something.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
To Sun Shine 002 and Firefly I don't appreciate how unproffessional you all are being; you have no right to be calling me boring and flaming me like that for everyone on the net to see. Those are the kind of things you say in phone calls or private messages; which I just sent both of you which say basically the same thing this does, but in a much nastier way. Okay, two things; one, don't post insults here to the person who's saving you butts by taking care of all your grunt work, and two, this is a club thread; if you want lively chat, go somewhere that advertises it, okay?

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
Years
Lets not become mad at each other ok? Firefly ws just joking i'm sure...and trying to live things up so lets not say or do things we might regreat(i can be nasty tooo lol)

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Ok, just ignore my last post; Firefly and I have talked. Alright, Adobe GoLive 6.0 is on the way, so, everyone, this is your last chance to contribute ideas for the website. Also, illustrators needed; just post if your interested. This is also another chance to add some more anime to the list...I'd post the current one, but I seem to have misplaced my composition book. I can tell you, though, that the newest additions are Revolutionary Girl Utena and Fruits Basket.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Thanks, and welcome back! I apologize for the bit of arguing and unproffessional well, crap, that you and the others had to read; but, I suppose all friends argue once and a while, no?

I tried your Onigiri recipe, and it was delicious. Thanks! I'll e-mail this person when I get the chance.

Edit: Firefly, I just got a PM from 003. He's working on designs for the website, and he's going to send them to you soon, he says, so please be looking for them. Once the software comes in, I'll bring it by your house and we can start,if your ready to.

Last edited:

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
Years
She doesn't post as often as she used too because now her computer doesn't let her on to the Pokecommunity.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
I'm Back!

Well, I ran across the street so I could borrow my uncle's laptop for a few; that should prove to you guys how dedicated I am! ;) For some reason, I can't get on to the pokecommunity at all; not even as a guest unless I'm on a diff computer than mine. This is really going to put a damper on things on my part.

Anyway, about the first meeting...Yeah, I guess we should really plan one soon since school's about to start. But first, we should probably find a good time for everyone, since, aside from the four of us, we're all in seperate time zones...Let's do it this way; if your in a time zone other than mountain, post what time this message says it was posted in your next post. (does that make any sense?) I think the only active online members outside of our town are The Adamant Dodger, Oni Flygon, and 003. But, 003 has PMed me recently, and he has something coming up this week, so we'll probably have to go on without him. So, after The Adamant Dodger and Oni Flygon post, we can plan our first meeting.

I might not be able to post for a few days since my computer's acting strange; but it's only with this website. It says something like
Unable to add cookies, header already sent
then the name of a file of some sort, and then,
Line:205

No idea what's wrong. But if my uncle's not working, or my mom let's me use her office comp. (which will still be hard since she lives down the street), then maybe I can post sooner.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'm mountain, needless to say. Lesee, when am I free though...Not tomorrow, certainly. Tuesday and Thursday evenings are filled, but I'm cool with any other time for the most part. Saturdays are usually booked as well.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Oh, I should have known you were in mountain. Guess I wasn't thinking. Alright, we'll try to schedule a time that's conveniant for you. I can't do it tomarro, monday, or wednesday...maybe not friday either. Perhaps next sunday? I really can't tell, unless I can get my comp working.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Kendo is a martial art of some sort, right?

I think someone on ebay just attempted to rip me off on a copy of adobe golive 6.0; they thought I had already sent payment, and now they won't answer my e-mail. No big deal, since I didn't, but it might set construction back a few weeks. I'm bidding on another copy right now.

I'm kind of at a loss for a way to conduct meetings. When your posting like this, it's kind of hard to have a real conversation since you can't see the person you're "talking" to, and several minutes can pass before someone gets a reply to their statement. I was recently thinking about web cams, but I don't know much about them. Do you know?How do they work, Are they really expensive? I thought they would help with making it seem like more of a meeting; plus, it might prevent those sickos from joining; you know, since everyone could see everybody elses face. What's your opinion, takai?

Also, guys (sun shine, monkey, firefly) it'd help if you'd post on this too.

Back