• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Hello.

I have a big favor to ask. I was wondering if someone would be able to make a charset out of the below sprite that I had attached. I need it to be compatable with RM2K3. LoL. As you can see...I'm not the best spriter around. I would very much appreciate it.

AbareMax

BTW: I will give credit.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Prof. Oak

Could I possibly have a link to a site where I can find a ripped image of Prof. Oak when you see him talking to you in the beginning of FR/LG? Or could someone rip it for me?

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Applederry said:
    Could I possibly have a link to a site where I can find a ripped image of Prof. Oak when you see him talking to you in the beginning of FR/LG? Or could someone rip it for me?

Here you go! Hope this is what you were looking for!

P.S. Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Thanks.

Hey thanks for your help! I didn't think I would get such a fast reply ^^!

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Letters

Sorry to bother again but could someone show me where to find a charset of letters and numbers? I saw rm2kdude's charset of this but I wanted something else. No offense rm2kdude.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    thanks jeff and is there a way to fix to my rm2k3 so it will display my title screen
    Your title screen doesn't show? Go to database>>system>>and set the title screen to what you wish.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    That's not what he means

He means that when he runs the game the title image doesn't show. Just the "New Game, Continue, Quit Game" Menu shows, with nothing behind it. I have this same problem too. The only way I know for it to show the title image is to go into the directory of your game folder and open the executable for your game through there.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's weird. I haven't ever had that sort of problem. You may have to try redownloading rm2k3.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Name Hero

How do I make it so that the letters are normal when I use th Rename Hero command? When I do this the letters are messed up or have bizarre symbols next to them. How do I fix this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back