• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    First don't double post, it's against the rules.
    -For your first question download number 2.
    -For your second question download number 1 then import the font file you want to use into the project folder.

Last edited:

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    I apologize for double posting, I've done it a couple of times already. Sorry.
    You said:
    "For your second question download number then import the font file you want to use into the project folder." But you forgot to say which number. Thanks again.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    um
    Does anyone have a DBZ abscodes if you do may I use it? I kno I kno go 2 gamingw.net read the tutorial. Well guess what;
    1. I dont see DBZ character
    2. When I do a blast my arm didnt move like the DBZ character
    and 3. It dont say squat about Making HP and Ki blast bar going down and i cant tell if their dead!!

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    RPGAdvocates RM2K3 v1.08 Patch doesn't let itself install. Is there anyone who can help?

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    RPGAdvocates RM2K3 v1.08 Patch doesn't let itself install. It says that it's either damaged or the format is unknown. Can anyone guide me on this? AIM: excaliburkent
    Thank you.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    RPGAdvocates RM2K3 v1.08 Patch doesn't let itself install. It says that it's either damaged or the format is unknown. Can anyone guide me on this? AIM: excaliburkent
    Thank you.
    If it's damaged, you'll have to find another download for the patch.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Thanks

I found another download at Manik Media. Does anyone know how to change the font in the System? I already have the font I want to use. But I only see the Ms Mincho and Ms Gothic. Do I need a patch to be able to use the custom font?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I Want help wit RMXP... I must have 1024X768?
    Off topic: 100 Post
    !!!!***Yeah***!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back