• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
  • Kiril-Kun said:
    Where is the converter?AAAAARGH!!

EDIT-Cursed, you said send them to me. Does that mean you have a converter or do you have XP versions of pokemon charsets?
    I can fix any image. No converter necessary.

acehero

Acehero
    Years
  • Item Transformation System?

Is their a way to make a character transform from an item?

Ex: Transformation Watch/Transformation Belt. This is for 2k.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • acehero said:
    Is their a way to make a character transform from an item?

Ex: Transformation Watch/Transformation Belt. This is for 2k.

Pretty simple. First page should have one graphic (in your case, a watch). Second page, have a belt graphic, and make a switch call upon the second page, maybe call it transformation. If you want the first graphic to change to the second by action key, on the first page, put switch transformation is on.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Cursed don't be such an idiot ! Your just spamming, it's obvious no one's going to answer you so just shut up and keep quiet. If you'd bothered to look on any forums at all that have anything to do with the rpg maker series (rmxp.net) you would know by now that you need a script for it (assuming your using rpg maker xp). If you were wondering why no one has answered you it's because it is a stupid and thoughtless question. Can you contemplate maybe doing some work of your own and looking for it ? Don't take the people here for granted, they don't have to help you or other people, they choose to, being smart and ignorant isn't going to get you anywhere. (so the next logical thing to do would be to goto rmxp.net and finding the script in their forums)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    but sphereslayer, rmxp.net forums are down.
    does anyone have matrix-like tilesets and autotiles?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Lol yeh I've just realised that, they were working this morning :( but anyways learn some rgss or twiddle your thumbs till rmxp.net is back up

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Here you go. I got them from VGMusic. The first is like a Rock remix, and the other is very much like the original. Also, does anyone have a chipset for Ecruteak, the Burned Tower, and the National Park?

Last edited:

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    How is it possible to change where a message appears, because I have changed the screen resolution(gba size) and can't get the message to appear on screen.
    Pokemaster_shiny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back