• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    How can I make a part of a message say the hero's name?
    On what game maker? On RPG Maker 2003 its \n[heronumber] - Replace heronumber with the number that the hero has in the DB.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't really understand. Could you post a screen of the error?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    press print screen on the keyboard. Different on different keyboards. ON mine, its above the insert key. Then go to paint, or something of the like, and click paste.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    DMMP said:
    press print screen on the keyboard. Different on different keyboards. ON mine, its above the insert key. Then go to paint, or something of the like, and click paste.
    ok thanks but it was during game..

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Thats what I mean, in game! Take the pic, in game, and then, exit the game, and paste the pic into paint!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    It depends on how your making your game. If your using a CBS you would just change the picture and variable number and increase the stats.

How do you change the text in rm2k3? All I've got is this crappy one that isn't evenly spaced out.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I'm making a completely new game in RPG Maker XP, and I want to know how to make a layered character sprite using 3 charsets (maybe using ruby script). Is this possible?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Remember people this isn't just an rpg maker support thread.
    *hint*
    Go download sphere
    *hint*
    Ask questions here and I and anyone else here who uses sphere will try and help
    But also remeber to be wise and read the documentation that comes with it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    i heard of hacking rm2k3 and rm2k but i can remember which program but im sure its possible

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Booda Sack said:
    Remember people this isn't just an rpg maker support thread.
    *hint*
    Go download sphere
    *hint*
    Ask questions here and I and anyone else here who uses sphere will try and help
    But also remeber to be wise and read the documentation that comes with it.

OK I got Sphere but I not very good and the documentation confused me. Can you help me (sorry I am not good with this kind of thing)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Please, Please help me. My font is messed up. I d/l-ed the font patch but it didn't make any difference. I think my copy of rm2k3 is faulty because the folder isn't enterbrain or rpgadvocate, it just says rpg2003. Does any one know how to fix this or a link to a better copy of RM2K3?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back