• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Any1 know how to make the battle system totally different.. like in DBZ Legacy of Goku.. That u encounter enemy's on the same map and that u can punch and blast etc......

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    How do I...

How do I make wild pokemon encounters, using rpg maker 2003? Also does anyone have any Pokemon Face sets for RPG maker 2003?

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Set a terrain number for the grass, cave tile, etc. excluding 0. Then, in your common events, mess around with chance encounters when hero is on terrain number ?. I don't possibly know how (I use RMXP), but I believe it works like that.

~Jeff

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I Need Good Grapchics And Scripter(event maker)!
    I can Pay via , paypal , moneybookers and via E-Gold.
    All offer send me via PM.

Thanks Matt;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Question about game trading?

I gave my RPG to my friend to test out, and he says it runs, and then it goes to an error screen saying File System 4 cannot be opened! how do I fix this?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    send him the file System 4 :)

it's probably a .png or .bmp that needs to be put in the System folder in the game directory. Try doing one of those nifty RTP scans before distributing a project to a person without RTP. Do a google search for RM Tool or something.

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    Maximo v.2 said:
    Im not a super noob to the games but the one thing i need to know is how to get the chip sets into the game like how i would get the pokemon houses in it and that can someone tell me and posibly how to put the chars in aswell and can someone make these into a chipsets

please can someone make these into chipsets i dont know how to

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Does anybody know what the name of the text is for naming Pok?mon games? EX. the font of FireRed on the FireRed box. If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it.

AbareMax

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2005
    Maximo v.2 said:
    Im not a super noob to the games but the one thing i need to know is how to get the chip sets into the game like how i would get the pokemon houses in it and that can someone tell me and posibly how to put the chars in aswell and can someone make these into a chipsets

actually,yep ur a Super Newb

N00b is a person that makes usless posts and or spams

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    I am confused and new. I was beginning to think that there was no one else that made new Pokemon ROM haking tools. Anyway, what is the program of choice here? I downloaded EliteMap and have been using that but which one did Phoenix316 use(Most recent one I can think of, others are good too don't think I mean just his program).
    Thanks

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Urm... This isn't a hacking forum. I think that you're referring to rm2k3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back