• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    ok,i tried lyk three diffrent things for my oak sprite,but couldnt.....heres the original...i need the fr/lg style,and the sprites where he throws the pokeball

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Hi, i just wanted to know if any1 has a clearer version of this poic.. same siz and clearer plz :) Cheers

Polaris

Star of Arcady
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Barry said:
    In my oppinion, he should've and he did but you know, if you're going to ask for permission from Avatar, then why don't you ask for permission from the people who make the game pokemon sprites, before using them?

If you take a sprite from say Pokemon Elite 2000 and edit it without asking the spriters from nintendo if you can use it, isn't that the same thing? (don't answer that becasue it is). That's why I didn't vote for you (joke).

Anyway, I suppose I'll put up a Hiro set of stuff I found since Avatar just put up something of his. I don't know if this has been shown in this topic before but here it is anyway.

I'd recommend Avatar's char set but this has the animation of the back of hiro if you want him sa your game's main character (for you Gold/Silver/Crystal Remakers).

And for a site that I use for pokemon backs and fronts: https://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/
    First off, I would prefer it that you would at least ask me or mention my name if you are going to post my work, rather than simply saying "a Hiro set of stuff I found." Anyway, if you would, could you remove that from your Photobucket account? On the note of whether people should ask for permission, Nintendo is making money off of what they do. We aren't, and when we devote time and effort into making sprites and such, we do it for fun, not for money, so there is a difference. That's my opinion, at least. Thanks.

Years
    yo since this is a all rpg game forum I thought y not ask...could some1 make me HM Chipsets -- Indoor, Outdoor, Beach, Mountain, Ranch and charsets -- of basicly all characters, I know I am asking alot, but this would mean alot for me..ty in advance

Years
    PkmnShdw

Could anyone make me a pokemon Shadow logo? I tried myself but didn't have to much success.

Years
    I don't want to have pokemon in it.
    Just the text that looks like in RU/SA, and it should say:

Shadow
    version

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Well heres a battle character for rm2k3 give me credit please

Thanx

Cigarettes :chinese:

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I'm looking for RPGMAKER XP CHARACTER sets-

I have the Male hero from Firered/Leaf green, but thats it,
    I need the chacters badly!
    Thanks in advanced

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Here's my latest file of rescources! Remember to give credit to the people who
    made these. Not me. (of course you should give credit to me for the ones I
    made)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back