• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
For cartridge versions saves are on the cartridge so those should be fine. All system settings, patches etc are on SD card so you should be ok to go with a new one.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Bought a new SD Card and both my save files are still intact and as they were.

Thankfully I bought physical copies of the games.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Ronald Mcdonald handing out free Hoopa?

I'm old and just recently found out about this "event" thing.

I have a New3DS with Pokemon X & Y games.
Each one has it's own save game.

Am I able to get Hoopa per game or does this just work per DS?

Thanks for your help!

I'm probably going there in two hours so I'd like to know ASAP if I can try this out.

Years
When I was in New York City on Saturday, I found two McDonalds, one of which reported that they weren't doing the Hoopa event, and the other I tried to use the wireless but nothing was coming up. I also am wondering how this is supposed to work...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Well, it does mention 'participating Mcdonalds restaurants' so it kinda sucks they need to make us go to random places without knowing. I would call the one in my area, but it's run by a bunch of non-English speaking people who probably don't give a crap or know about Hoopa.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Shiny shaymin

Is any shiny shaymin event legit? In a cherish ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back