• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    These should be epic. Good luck to you two! :3

Also, sorry for going missing >.>

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry, I was extremely busy and got sidetracked by other things, so I didn't have much time really. But I will post mine up soon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just a note by the way, this will end up in the Art Gallery soon, so...when it is, post your entry in this thread still, just in another section. Looking forward to both entries!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Temporarily in Art Gallery! :( Apparently we aren't moving all the threads out, though I could have sworn we were. So when this is all wrapped up, it'll go back in the Get-Together forum, haha. @_@

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

I finally finished mine:

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That is just... so amazing. o___O I'm just... speechless. It just looks so professional.

Woooooow. <3

I vmed the judges, so they'll probably get started on judging it soon, still waiting for the other contestant.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years

I finally finished mine:

Spoiler:

Dude... I seriously hope you don't mind, but I saved that picture. It's so adorable I think my mind is melting...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dr. Octogonapus has sort of given up...so... that's giving that place to Inkpuddle.

Basically, Inkpuddle needs to draw Zekrom + as many others as they can fit.

/goes to vm

Stellar

Years
  • Awesome! I don't think I have much of a chance, but I'll try my best.
    I'm without a keyboard right now, but I don't need one to work on my entry. I just can't reply for a few days. This on-screen keyboard is torture. >>

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Awesome! I don't think I have much of a chance, but I'll try my best.
    I'm without a keyboard right now, but I don't need one to work on my entry. I just can't reply for a few days. This on-screen keyboard is torture. >>

Best of luck.
    I remember when I had to use the on-screen keyboard too :(

Stellar

Years
  • I'm finally finished with my entry after almost a month. To be honest I accidentally let the contest slip my mind, but I've been working like a dog all day to finish up.
    Spoiler:

Detail shots:
    Spoiler:

It's lacking a background, I know, but between my computer freezing up every five seconds and my inability to pull one together, this is all I've got. I toyed with the idea of forfeiting, but I decided I needed a good challenge and tried my best anyway. I guess I'm just gonna go down fighting like Zoroark. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...you know.... I was going to decide a winner between the both of you, but all the other judges came a draw, so... there wasn't any clear winner. Both were amazing <3

Thus, Octanogapus can have 2nd place - for reaching it and you both can have first place emblems :)
    ...Congrats guys... after so long! XD;

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED. MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN NEXT GET-TOGETHER :D

Back