• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm, Gym is right :x

Maybe a little too predictable...

Years
  • Still, that info is no use if we don't know who will be making them, eh? :P

EDIT: Waited a whole extra day for results...?

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Congratulations to Dr. Octagonapus and Aragornbird for placing in the final round~

Sorry for the late reply. I'm posting this so people know what happened this round. Everyone's entry was fantastic~ It was especially close here o_o Since Nica isn't on, I can't say for sure what the final round's subject will be. Soo you'll have to wait a bit longer I think.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Aww congrats you two -applauds-. Knowing Forever its going to be Koromori and possibly Chillarmy but she may want something difficult :O.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Grats guys! I knew at least one of you would be advancing. Good luck in the final round, it'll be exciting to see your entries~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay; the final 2 -

Dr.Octogonapus - Zekrom + as many other Pokemon as you see fit
    aragornbird - Reshiram + as many other Pokemon as you see fit

GOOD LUCK GUYS :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, as soon as you can, there's no real time limit, but I'm thinking 24 hours.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh if you can't do that, I'll give you two days! Or just, yeah, as soon as... but before the Get Together forum closes. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Congrats guys! :D I can't wait to see what you come up with!

When's the forum get closed? *should probably know this* Worst case, if it's sooner than the deadline ends up being (or before final judging occurs), this thread can still be found in the Art Gallery since that's where it'll end up when all is said and done. ♥

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I look forward t you entried guys. You have my Best Wishes on this. Haha I made a pun....-_- that was horrible. But yeah good luck and may the best artist win

Eternal Nightmare

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

When's the forum get closed? *should probably know this* Worst case, if it's sooner than the deadline ends up being (or before final judging occurs), this thread can still be found in the Art Gallery since that's where it'll end up when all is said and done. ♥

Aww not in B/W? 2bad.

Um. Yeah, finishes 23rd. I think they should be done by then. XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This could be really interesting. I've started on my entry. You can expect it on the 20th or 21st at the latest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay, that's fine as long as it's before the 23rd :)

Back