• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation V

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Whoa, I'm loving this new layout. I just love how many different colours there are to choose from, because out of the millions of layouts PC has, there are actually few that I like and would use D: And now there are like 10 more I'd use XD This is going to stay fresh for quite a while ~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ohgod, I love this. The customization is awesome. ;w;

Although, I dunno if I'll use it too much for now, since it's width stretches my page, and I keep having to scroll over to do / see things. ><; But it looks totally awesome, really well done, and I love all the Pokemon choices.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Better then expected!

I love the Pokabu theme! Its going to be my default one from now on :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Loving the theme(s) to bits. Any plans on expanding on it and adding different Pokemon to it? That would make it so much cooler. :P

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Slick design mate! Using this as my new forum design =].
    Keep it up!
    Sweet name. :D

Back