• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generations in a pokemon online game

Which generations you would prefer most in a pokemon online game?

• A mix of Generation I,II,III

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A mix of Generation IV,V,VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A mix of all Generations.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Hello poke community,

How would you prefer a pokemon online game? Would you like the old legendary pokemons we all grew up with or newer generations, or even a mix of them?
    You can find more information about pokemon generations here
    Personally, I would love a pokemon online game with generations up to III, but with unique things/addons/events and maybe some cool fakemons. Since we're talking for an online platform.
    Post your ideas/thoughts below and vote in poll!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Depends on the game mechanics. I'd prefer a game with the more updated mechanics to the games like the physical/special split, Hidden Abilities, Mega Evolution, Gen 6 IV breeding, etc.

And if we're doing some big online game, I'd personally like it if we went to all the regions; more is better here imo.

Back