• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic, "HELLO," Thread

Ramzam

Bored Person
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Originality's nonexistent, these days. We all know it. Can't be denied. Yup.

To be honest I haven't been on a forum this active since Crater. So yeah. I'm slightly excited somewhere deep down by that. But that also means I'll probably not be here in the afternoon, because the server apparently gets too busy. to handle all the guests that aren't likely to register. Ah well.

So yeah, I'm that ever-so-hated guy that vanished from Crater because of awkward troubles involving passwords and reclamation e-mails never getting through. I came back as Innocent Bystander at a couple forums, but I've changed my name back to Ramzam, where I can.

I'm mostly a role-player. I do art and fan-fiction, but I'm not very persistent in writing on my own, while most of the art I've seen on a Pokémon forum is normally just spriting, which normally takes less time than actual drawing, so I don't bother to compete in any way. Right. So, yes, I'm a role-player, artist and FF writer, not so much.

I also do sports and make references to memes for fun. 'Cause I'm dah real gangzter. A little note is that, while I don't complain in any obvious way, I dislike the use of colored text on forums with a gazillion different skins...because on the skin I usually wind up liking, pink and blue will normally look quite fugly. That's no good.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Pokemon Crater was the most awesome piece of stuff ever.

{Insert generic welcome here}

Anywho, I'm glad your welcome thread has good grammar and punctuation. Some people here neglect that, and it scares me. I hope you have a great time here.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • So, I notice you're a gangsta. Well, I'm pretty gangsta myself!

Not really. Yo and welcome to PC.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I used to play Crater, but I can't say that I ever heard of you.. XD I wasn't quite that active.

Anyhoo, welcome to PC!

I hope you like it around here. ^^

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • <//Generic Hello Received, preparing response.>

<//Response ready, printing Generic Welcome>

<//Out of Toner>

Thank you for using the Generic Welcoming Terminal, have a nice day!

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! We should do some barrel rolls together or something! Jk, but really welcome and I hope you have a good time here. If you ever want to talk you can PM/VM me whenever.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Welcome to Pokemon Community!

Always nice to have a member with good grammar and a love of crater.

Have fun!

-MetalGardevoir

Back