• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genocide and Crack

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like this sprite, considering the size you had to work with. But I noticed some shading differences, the left legs shading doesnt really match the right legs, it looks a bit too long vertically. I also noticed a tiny dot on her hair, dunno why thats there, but it doesnt really fit well. Maybe just the normal colour or a darker shade would be better. But hey, im not the one to talk xD. Its good overall. Is that a cut on her shirt? (near the hip)
    Yeah, I dislike shading skin, but I'll look and see if I can improve it slightly. I think it looks long since the top is long (most people have said that it seems long).

And yeah, it is a torn part. I needed something there, it just looked plain.

Anyway, something that begun at 1 AM @@~

Genocide and Crack

I started by drawing a Drfiloon sprite, and then I wanted to put another Pokemon with it, and Glameow was suggested by Blueberry, so I drew it :D I guess the Drifloon is a bit annoyed since Glameow is playing with it's ... thingies. Whatever XD

*sleep*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Genocide and Crack

Sprited in the same style as above. Froslass is awesome.

Genocide and Crack

This is a Moémon. I can't really be bothered explaining it but there's this ROM hack with sprites just like this replacing every pokemon in the game. The sprite work is actually all pretty amazing. But yeah, this is my rendition of Drifloon ♥

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I like the froslass, it really is good, but the head seems a bit small. Everything else is right.

But for the drifloon, is that a pokemon putting a suit on or something? Plus the cloud on its head is a bit flat. Its alright though ;p.

(i would explain in more detail, but im lazy)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    That new trainer [the first one] looks like a little bit horny. But I guess you did it very good. Such a piece of an artwork.

^_^

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like the froslass, it really is good, but the head seems a bit small. Everything else is right.

But for the drifloon, is that a pokemon putting a suit on or something? Plus the cloud on its head is a bit flat. Its alright though ;p.

(i would explain in more detail, but im lazy)
    Wow, I just realised how small that head is, lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Umm, it's a thing called Moémon. This is a vid showing just the first 150 of the sprites, so I figured that I could give it a shot as well. The cloud is meant to look like a beret, so that's why it seems flat.

Oh well, thanks anyway ^^
    That new trainer [the first one] looks like a little bit horny. But I guess you did it very good. Such a piece of an artwork.

^_^
    Uhh, what a peculiar comment, but thanks ^^

edit: Some new things - a bunch of Mudkip smilies.

Genocide and Crack

These were made on an absolute whim, but I might decide to make more, though that means I have a lot more to do ^^;

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Ooo, pretty. Theres one thing I noticed, you should either tone down the dark shade on top or tone down the border on his left side, cause it stands out a bit much. There cool though.

he needs a visible tounge ;)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ooo, pretty. Theres one thing I noticed, you should either tone down the dark shade on top or tone down the border on his left side, cause it stands out a bit much. There cool though.

he needs a visible tounge ;)
    Thanks :) Yeah, I thought it looked odd at first, but it's how the shading goes. There is one with a tongue.

Anyway, random head I just drew and coloured in.

Genocide and Crack

*shrugs*

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Yeah, I dislike shading skin, but I'll look and see if I can improve it slightly. I think it looks long since the top is long (most people have said that it seems long).

And yeah, it is a torn part. I needed something there, it just looked plain.

Anyway, something that begun at 1 AM @@~

Genocide and Crack

I started by drawing a Drfiloon sprite, and then I wanted to put another Pokemon with it, and Glameow was suggested by Blueberry, so I drew it :D I guess the Drifloon is a bit annoyed since Glameow is playing with it's ... thingies. Whatever XD

*sleep*

this sprite is so cute, i love your drifloons and the glameow hanging off his foot is a clever idea, however theres something weird about the drifloons eyes. i get that hes all grumpy, maybe they should be narrower and more slit-like.

i love your drifloon moemon, and your frosslass is so elegant, and so distinctly in your style
    you've got to be my favourite pixel artist on this site! keep up the great work :]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    lol delayed reply.

this sprite is so cute, i love your drifloons and the glameow hanging off his foot is a clever idea, however theres something weird about the drifloons eyes. i get that hes all grumpy, maybe they should be narrower and more slit-like.

i love your drifloon moemon, and your frosslass is so elegant, and so distinctly in your style
    you've got to be my favourite pixel artist on this site! keep up the great work :]
    hahaha well my friend wanted a Glameow sprite, so I made one :P And it's eyes are that way cause it's grumpy, see? :P

But as I've told you before, thank you so much for your comments, they mean a lot to me ^^

Anyway, just a random computer for the FR/LG OW.

Genocide and Crack

hmmm, I wonder if I should remove the keyboard and just make it a touchscreen PC ...

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Genocide and Crack

Is this point of view legal?

nice stuff btw, you rox 99.9 (always room for improvement)

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    The pc is awsome. But I noticed you used a circular lighting for the top left of the screen, maybe you should balance it out by adding the lighting across the top a little.

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
    Years
    well, I see nothing I can criticize so all I gotta say is sweet sprites! I gotta say something about the cosplays though first one is incredible but the sandshrew is kind of lacking no offense of course, it's original of course, but, it seems the spikes are the only things that stand out...

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    i like the pc, and the i love the idea of a touchscreen. maybe you could change the colour then to make it look more high tech and modern? and like i've said before, i love your work and i love commenting on them. keep up the great work :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Genocide and Crack

Is this point of view legal?

nice stuff btw, you rox 99.9 (always room for improvement)
    totes. it's just her panties :P And thanks ^^
    The pc is awsome. But I noticed you used a circular lighting for the top left of the screen, maybe you should balance it out by adding the lighting across the top a little.
    yeah, I've edited it a bit, I'll show it another day when I finish some other things. Thanks :)
    =
    well, I see nothing I can criticize so all I gotta say is sweet sprites! I gotta say something about the cosplays though first one is incredible but the sandshrew is kind of lacking no offense of course, it's original of course, but, it seems the spikes are the only things that stand out...
    Thanks :D Yeah, I thought it was a bit plain, but at the time I couldn't think of ways to dress it up :/
    i like the pc, and the i love the idea of a touchscreen. maybe you could change the colour then to make it look more high tech and modern? and like i've said before, i love your work and i love commenting on them. keep up the great work :)
    hmm, that might be nice idea, thanks for the idea, and the comment ^-^

Anyway, a new sprite of Shaymin's Sky form as nicked for the latest scan~

Genocide and Crack

It was weird doing it though, so I still am unsure about how good it turned out. Still, it's done and I'm pretty happy with it. I might also do the other sprites as well (new trainer outfits and poses, so we'll see).

edit: Also, I got bored and made more Mudkip smilies :D

Genocide and Crack

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    Awww... cute Mudkips :3 and nice Shaymin sprite! ( and thats shaymin's ice form) nice sprites anyway ^^

Back