• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get the Show on the Road!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know, it's going to be so strange not seeing him or Misty following around Ash. And when Togepi ev- *mouth gets taped up* XP

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    my favorite part was the dialogue for when professor birch was being chased by the poocheyena.

birch: (thinking aloud) that's not a happy face, and it's not sad either... i know! you're angry! *runs away from poocheyena then climbs a tree*
    :laugh:
    that part sounded kind of weird though since yami is usually never that happy so i wasn't used to that voice.[/QUOTE]
    Yea that was a good part and I was thinking around the same lines as you were about the Yami/prof.Birch thing, but I really liked the part were Ash saves Pikachu from going off the cliff and when Mays bike gets zapped :cheeky: desha vu :cheeky:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I know, it's going to be so strange not seeing him or Misty following around Ash. And when Togepi ev- *mouth gets taped up* XP
    Hey! i already know what you were gonna say! hehe! iv known since about October! Togepis gonna ev-*gets hit over the head wit his own Sledge Hammer* Sledgey! you betrayed me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, a lot of people know now! *sighs* I'm gonna miss that cute little t- *gets dragged away and thrown into a dark deserted chamber*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

I don't mind May too much; I didn't like her AT ALL in the sneak peek waaay back when on KidsWB, but I'm getting used to her little by little. At least she wasn't HALF as much miffed as Misty was when her bike was abolished. O_o Ash just has this very odd "destroyer-of-bikes-that-are-owned-by-girls" thing going on. Stinks to be him. (But I still love him anyway!) And did anyone else notice that May is already *KIND-OF* starting to have it bad for Ash? She did this weird flirty thing about how she could travel with him to the next town/city or whatever. And, when he accepted, she goes towards the screen pulling her fist down and going "YES!" I dunno if she had some crazy scheme of showing she didn't wanna be alone and be friends -- somewhat along the lines of what Misty pulled. Hmm, history sure repeats itself doesn't it?

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    heh, i think haruka is awesome. the battle between jessie and haruka is funny. but that episode'll prolly premiere next year. besides that brock comes in the 3rd episode, plus there epiodes in AG that show misty taking care of the pkmn at Cerulean gym

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Well I dont hate May I just dont like how she doesn't like Pokemon and how shes too afraid to travel alone so she teams up with Ash! Its just why would they actually have a girl whos dad is a gym leader not like Pokemon? and the other thing I dont like baout her is her stupidity. she says water gun and mudkip uses it on her. Then she says was that suppose to happen! My gosh even an eight year old would know that question!

erm... anyway I liked the episode but I saw it like 4 times already. I must admit that Jesse was a little erm strange but i loved the theme song

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    well, it's kinda obvious. if she doesn't like pkmn, she wouldn't want to learn about moves and stuff. and the main reason to the hoeun season is to get may slowly liking pkmn.

Back