• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Re the Spheal stuffs: Funny, 'cause I went through a Spheal-crazy period, just around the time when I joined PC. Weird... XD I had used the username before, though.

I gotta find out what iSketch is. *goes to check*

Anyone here like Dexter's Lab?

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Dexter's lab-ra-tor-ee~ Ah, I miss that show. D: Do they still play it ever?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I really wanna participate in the writin' contest but Word keeps lagging on my computer so I guess I can't :(

Seeing as Note/Wordpad have no spell checker, you could always download OpenOffice.org, which is identical is MSWord in almost every way, except it's free.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Cartoon Network Too? o.o Is that one'a those only-digital-cable channels that you've gotta pay for? :x /doesn't watch TV anymore

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The Pokemon iSketch is way too hard for me. I don't know all those attack names and stuff.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    thats what i wanna know.
    I AM BACK BY THE WAY. did pretty awesome at mah football scrimmage, seeing as how we played against some of the top ranked teams in a bigger league than ours o.o
    I want to know more about the skype manifesto as well.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I dunno. takadanama told me to make a turkey sig, so I did. it was te first turkey pic i saw on google.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back