• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] Singing contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Hi; I'd like to take part, but don't have a microphone. Would it be OK if I used my digital camera instead? (It records sound and video at the same time)

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    My only question is, I have an MP3 player that records, that I've used before to do recordings and such, would that be allowed, as it does save the files as .Wav

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Questions, I have a video posted on myspace of my brother and I singing/playing guitar.
    would I be allowed to post that here?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    AWESOME! I am so excited!

Can we enter more than once? There's a song that I want to try, but I don't know if I can learn it in three days, but there's another that I know I can.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Since I've heard that I got a good voice I think I may participate :)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Darn, if only my creator(don't want to insult anyone)would have given me a better voice. Man, who I wouldn't kill to have Brit... I mean Sirj Tankian's voice. Heh.....

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    All right i'm entering this to the tune of Pokemon Johto Journeys full version, i found a karaokemon of it in pokemon music network that deletes the primary singer, expect it in a few hours.

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    aww i would enter but it cant be videos :(

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Ok, I'll be bold and be the first to enter...

I messed up a little in the beginning because she like... stop saying the lyrics so I kind of mumbled through it. You'll see XD

It's Until I Say by Rei Fu~

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    My entry

Heh. I didn't realize that "any song" really meant that; I assumed it meant "any Pokemon song." ^^ But that's cool. I LOVE RIE FU, AND I LOVE THAT SONG!

My entry: Kimi no Soba de ~ Hikari's Theme (Gurin)

If I had actually had more time, I would have practiced more... and maybe figured out how to use my mike... Sorry if anyone's ears fall off ^^;

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • I have my entry, but for some reason the attachment is too big for the site, which bums me out since I really want to be in this competition. Would it be all right for me to upload to MegaUpload? I would really appreciate it if you say yes. I'm so sorry for the inconvience. ^^;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I did it! My friends convinced me and here is my entry~ I did part of "life is like a boat by Rei Fu"

I hope it still gets accepted, I didn't have time to do it the other day XD

Attachments

• myentry.zip
      535.5 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I most likely won't be able to turn it in until tomorrow... so I hope it gets extended...

It says no vocals from the main singer... what if they are very minor, vocoded vocals?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I just recorded myself singing the first theme song to Pokémon, it totally sucks because of the camera... not me >_> And I hope it still gets accepted... anyways... and it so better have uploaded right.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • I don't think my question was answered yet about posting my entry at Megaupload. I'm sorry if I sound like a pest. o.o;

EDIT: Never mind. I'll enter anyways. xD

Okays, I'll be entering as well for the contest. Wish I had a little more practice, but oh well. It's my best shot. This song is just way too cute for words. I'm sorry if my voice scares you all off. I know, I can sound weird. xD

I'm so sorry for the additional sound you hear; that's my old crappy computer, so do your best to ignore it. xD

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

Song: Bouken no Hajimari Da!!
    From: Odoru Pokemon Himitsu Kichi [(Jirachi Movie) Pikachu Short, Japanese version]
    Listen → Right here!

Last edited:

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
    Years
  • Just in case the person in charge decides to extend the date, here's my entry:
    My version of 'Your Song' by Elton John: Chorus and Verse 1. Judge these two files as though they're one song.

EDIT: Attempted to use attachment but failed because of there was too much memory.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay guys.

ANYONE who's not MORKULA, I will love you forever if you don't listen to this. *facedesk*

Because even though it sucks, there is no WAY I'm going through the pain of aligning my singing with the music. Again.

No way. And there are many things that will arise from listening to this song. (Whether I'm really in choir or not, whether I have the crappiest cheapest kick-butt lame-o microphone ever, and whether I know even the smallest drop of Japanese. Which I don't. The english song I sang just didn't work right, so I had to switch. <_< Darn you, Danny Boy. *FISH'D lol lame pun.*)

Hm.

Attatchments hate me right now. So I'll get back to you on this. <_<

Hm. Attatchments still hate me.

So.

https://rapidshare.com/files/66593448/Untitled_2.wav.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back