• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have an idea, how about we play a game? More specifically, a community play through of a game? I kind of wanted to do this as an event, but I didn't become an organizer in time...

Basically, I'll play through Ruby, Emerald, or Fire Red, I'll be posting screenshots here and what not of what's going on, and you guys tell me what to do [e.g. try and catch ____ pokemon, nick name it this, teach it this, go to ___]. You guys are the guides, I'm the player.
    I suppose it would be similar to a Let's Play, but I'd try and let you guys choose to do stuff as much as possible, and I'd probably be posting a screenshot every few minutes. If the staff doesn't want me doing this, I'll stop, but I figure why not?

So then everyone, what game should we play? Ruby? Emerald? Fire Red?
    And to start, I'll choose boy and name him PokeCommunity or PokeComm or something, just to speed up the introduction.

Ummmm I'll put my vote in for emerald.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    This get together sounds pretty cool.
    I'll try to check out some cool contests here.
    Hopefully I can find some I like :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I have an idea, how about we play a game? More specifically, a community play through of a game? I kind of wanted to do this as an event, but I didn't become an organizer in time...

Basically, I'll play through Ruby, Emerald, or Fire Red, I'll be posting screenshots here and what not of what's going on, and you guys tell me what to do [e.g. try and catch ____ pokemon, nick name it this, teach it this, go to ___]. You guys are the guides, I'm the player.
    I suppose it would be similar to a Let's Play, but I'd try and let you guys choose to do stuff as much as possible, and I'd probably be posting a screenshot every few minutes. If the staff doesn't want me doing this, I'll stop, but I figure why not?

So then everyone, what game should we play? Ruby? Emerald? Fire Red?
    And to start, I'll choose boy and name him PokeCommunity or PokeComm or something, just to speed up the introduction.

HOW ABOUT THEM EMERALDS? I THINK THEY ARE QUITE VALUABLE.

So you should play Emerald.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Alright, thanks you two, I'll be playing Emerald. Give me a couple minutes to get started and take some screenshots. :P
    Get-Together Manifesto

Okie dokie.
    Sounds like a pretty swell plan.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Pokemon Emerald
    Get-Together Manifesto

PC Get-Together 2010 Community Play-Through​

Alright! Let's get started!

Get-Together Manifesto

We're PokeCom. Couldn't fit in the second M. :(

Get-Together Manifesto

I set the clock to something random.

Get-Together Manifesto

Got our free potion. :)

Get-Together Manifesto

Met May, our annoying "friendly" rival.

Get-Together Manifesto

The plot begins...I think?

Get-Together Manifesto

Alright everyone, we have to choose a starter now. Do we choose...

Get-Together Manifesto
    Get-Together Manifesto
    Get-Together Manifesto

Also, we won't get through the whole game, but let's see how far we get. :P Also note that I'll notify you guys if I'm taking a break or something.

I say Treecko, but I'm just a grassy person...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back