• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    AHH YOU GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST GET TOGETHER EVER AND I'M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

I am composed, and not drunk. I swar. >_>

How's everyones night going so far? Mine's good, though I fear I'll be having to run back and forth to the desktop since my laptop is being mean. :( I would really like to hang around for a long time though, I miss just getting to chat with people about this and that, lol.

I'm looking forward to alot of activities though, especially the Writing contest and movie night, heehee. *goes to look through the rest*

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I left silly. Not much. Got my female lucario, for my blaze kick riolu, and im about to get my skitty for my wish eevee

Oh... right.
    Sounds fun with the Lucario, but i have 70980342981023810293810923 male wish eevees...

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Oh... right.
    Sounds fun with the Lucario, but i have 70980342981023810293810923 male wish eevees...

lol! I wanna get one so i can have someone ev it into a vaporeon/umbreon/glaceon. maybe all three :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back