• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hope the rest gets well to! Maybe it was some food from yesterday?

See, THAT is where it gets weird...
    We never collectively ate something yesterday...
    They couldn't work today from feeling sick, and I was honestly just waiting for it to happen. I've been feeling off since Thursday. (It is Saturday morning here now)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I love PC Get-Togethers! Exspecially when the Chat thread gets spammy like that^

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ten minutes of TROLOLOL and counting... my head doesn't even hurt... much... [colololololapses]

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Just chillin'. I might play my DS. Speaking of "We're all gonna die!", have you heard of that superbug that came from people returning from surgeries in India? Brutal, to say the least.

Ewww no.... Doesn't sound familiar to me....

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Raining on and off here... not good jogging weather where I am.

It's sunny over here and the skies are clear so I might as well go for a jog =)

Just chillin'. I might play my DS. Speaking of "We're all gonna die!", have you heard of that superbug that came from people returning from surgeries in India? Brutal, to say the least.

Really?? That's the first time I ever hear from it.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I'm working on my flipnote entry!!
    I had to change my last one because it would have ben viewed as a spinoff, even though I recorded the sound and such myself.
    If this one is the same I'm kicking someone.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years

I have, read it in my grandpa's newspaper today.
    It seems scary, actually. I hope we avoid the frenzy, just like the AH1N1 one a few months ago T_T.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Just read about it, it saying only 3 people in the Netherlands have it...

HECKNO !!
    This is even more evin than trolol. I'm still listening to the 57 mins one. 11 minutes through...

I don't want to fall sick and die ! LOCK YOURSELVES IF YOU HAVE A DISEASE !! DIE IN PEACE AND DON'T HARM ANYONE....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back