• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Bleh.
    My leg is aching... how are you, PokéCommunity?

I had to turn off Trololol because Firefox restarted. :c

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I...did...it.
    I listened t all the 57 minutes. And now, my head is bumping.
    HOHHHAHA, HHOHAHA.

And Spaghetti Luigi started swearing in Romanian. O_O

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I've tried making a competitive battling team before, but it never really caught on for me. :c I'll just stick with the plot side of the games for the most part.

Years
    Know what I'm gonna do when I get a laptop soon? I'm gonna make a Pokemon-themed firework/music show on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3! I will use plenty of songs, many of them from the ending credits of the movies. What's y'alls favorite Pokemon movie credits? Mine is probably Giratina & the Sky Warrior, or Pokemon Ranger and the temple of the sea!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Favorite ending credits... that's a toughie. Even though Pokémon Heroes' ending theme is just a blend of a bunch of Pokémon songs, it brings me to tears. I love Lucario and the Mystery of Mew's ending song, though the original version of the Darkrai movie's song is better - Sarah Brightman just doesn't do that song justice. I agree with the Giratina vote, though the Arceus ending was pretty sweet too. In addition, you should probably look into the Japanese songs as well - a lot of them are insanely catchy, which is good.

...Also, call it Pokétopia! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back