• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Your Roleplay Sticked! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    This is kind of a fun way to raise more roleplay spirit, seeing how many of them die in a matter of days.

With this, if roleplays have at least 500 posts, it can get stickied, in a feeble attempt to get more people to stick with the roleplays that they join.

Of course there are some exceptions, such as if there is plenty of spam found through out it, it will not be stickied, and most likely closed. And for already sticky threads, you must at least reply within 5 days or it will be unsticked.

And also a maximum of 2 threads to be sticked, or if more then that of a popular roleplay occurs, I'll work something out.

To get sticked all you have to do is have the requirements of at least 500 posts, not too much spam, and its active, then you can PM me asking for it.

Purpose For getting Sticked: To keep Other fanfiction and Roleplay alive, and getting your thread more popular

Have fun!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If it would be alright, I'd like to have Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe stickied...the thread really needs some exposure, it's been a bit slow as of late o_o;;

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Erm, I don't see when worlds collide stickied yet...XD

*Looks at his own roleplay and sees he's behind 210 posts before i can ask for it to be stickied.*

Darn it!! why isn't anybody posting now!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back