• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Halo:
    Get your sprites here!
    Lickatwo

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can you try to edit Tater & Liza to look like boys?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    humty dumpty sat on teh wall...uhhh...the important message is I'm here to bump
    hmmmm...could I have a edited suicuine...so it's howling or something and have most of the colour removed as I like the idea

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    indeed i will post it a bit later Vaati bt in the mean time i'll post an animation Bakers Bulbasaur asked me to do, sorry, it sucks!
    Get your sprites here!
    hehe

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Could I ask you to do a trainer one this is difficult,
    Keeping with the pok?mon style that the trainers have, can you make me a trainer which either looks like Tidus, Kimhari, Auron, Wakka, Yuna or Rikku? Preferably Rikku or Wakka.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    sorry, its not possible, it tryed to them a while ago when i was obsessed with FFX but no luck! sorry!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    That's ok.....

That's fine, thanks anyway. :classic:

I'll just challenge those guys who are challenging us for rep to the extremeties.

Otherwise I'll try myself. If I am able to do so would you like a sprite (I only give out overworld sprites though, unless requested.)?

Here's a really crap one of Tidus but tell me what you think and I might give you it...

Last edited:
    Back