• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I was wondering if i could have a dragon tamer sprite,but have his cloths the same color as rayquaza i dont care how u do it,i just want his cape green however u do the rest is fine i mean if thats possible to do and i also wanted a sprite of rayquaza and sprites of the 4 forms of deoxys.Pleaz!!!!! Oh and i would like to have lance,but have his cloths the colors of rayquaza and is it possible to put rayquaza in a pose behind him and i would like to have a rayquaza but have the green parts blue and yellow parts red like the colors deoxys has,and a rayquaza that has those colors but reverse the order. Pleaz and thanks and take ur time because i know...i requested a lot

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Hahlin:
    Get your sprites here!

Lord Doom:
    Get your sprites here!
    couldnt do the other request you made sorry

Smeargle_Boy: thats an almost impossible request ?_?
    sorry for the delay on the sprites, i will now be taking requests full time

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Cradily+Kabutops please. (Pulls out machine gun and shoots character limit.)

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Spartan06:
    Get your sprites here!

Eig: sorry, it didnt look right, if i were to post it, it would be a crime to spriting

Smeargle_Boy:
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Smeargle_Boy: thats an almost impossible request ?_?
    read it, memorise it, eat it! i didnt ignore your post i responded to it, you ignored mine

Rayquaza_and_Deoxys:
    Get your sprites here!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    smeargle: w t f mate, yami cant do that, that's boardering on impossible
    oh and in the edit bit keep an eye on those typos k mate
    darn those typos!

Years
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Spartan06:
    Get your sprites here!

Eig: sorry, it didnt look right, if i were to post it, it would be a crime to spriting

Smeargle_Boy:
    read it, memorise it, eat it! i didnt ignore your post i responded to it, you ignored mine

Rayquaza_and_Deoxys:
    Get your sprites here!

Thanks Yami I like your sprites

Back