• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Starky4
    Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I want... Hmm... An Umbreon with orange fur and blue rings and brown eyes. Yay! Thanx. Also, if you can, can you put a yellow headband on it? Like a karate type thing? Thanx again! ^^

opbeta

Thunder Extraordiner
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2005
    yami_zidane, can you turn the one you just recently made into a link because this post i posted is at the libary and my internet is screwed at home...at the libary computer does not allow MS paint:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I would like an Oak Mix. I would like him to be in the pose of Koga (FR/LG) He has Lab clothes still. I would Like an Orange Headband. Can you have the colors Like this (attachment)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    ok there finnaly done O_O sorry for the delay

Mew3:
    Get your sprites here!
    one dark mewtwo!

Kayota:
    Get your sprites here!
    sorry, no headband!

Optbeta: *blink* erm would you care to explain that to me

Mooshykris: sorry i don't do customs :D

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
    Do you know the girl from G/S/C? could I get a sheet of R/S/E remix sprites of her (battle sprites, playable char. and confrontation sprites) if you cant do this, do you know anyone who can?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hmm........i dont really do sprite sheets, and i dont really know anyone who does, you'll just have to look around

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    could you make me a male trainer sprite with a umbreon/flareon fusion next to it
    and also could you make a female trainer sprite with a espeon/vaporeon fusion and the last thing could you make the overwold and back sprites of the trainers and so overworld sprites for pokemon....

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    pokemonfiresofhell:
    Get your sprites here!

Trainer Kat:
    Get your sprites here!

Salamence Master:
    Get your sprites here!
    hmm...tell me if you want this edited

Legolas:
    Get your sprites here!
    i really like this one ^_^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! IT HAS A EVIL LOOK, BUT A COOL ONE TOO!!!!! *falls in love with sprite* You hungry?

HEHEHE, XD!

Back