• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Getting crobat tips?

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Has anybody got any tips for getting crobat i have a level 46 Golbat that i am trying to evolve help!

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    yer every one knows that i mean is there any ways to make it happy faster?

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • If you battle with it lots and it wins it will become happy, or if you give it rare candies and berries it will become happy.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • i found that your Golbat would like you that much faster if you attach a soothe bell to it. As soon as my zubat evolved I gave it soother bell thne boxed it for a while. I took it out later on and one level later golbat evolved into crobat. It works much faster than otehr ways and you get more levels for it to learn crobat moves.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    ok thanks
    pogiforce were do you get the soother bell

Years
  • When one of your other pokemon are happy, someone in the building in Slateport will give it to you... I think that it's a fan club or something.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The best way to get a Crobat (in my experience, I have a Crobat in each of my games...even R/B O.o) is to catch a zubat at a very low level early in the game, and keep it active on your team and feed it vitamins and it should evolve into Golba at lv.22 and a crobat at around lv.30-ish

Years
  • Since I'm so crazy, I did it the hard way. Catch a Zubat at a low level, then use the Mach Bike on the beach just south of Slateport City. I rode aroud for 30 minutes straight. It was really boring, but it worked. At lvl 22, I got a Crobat. This also works to make everybody else happy. I reccomend to let them hold a Soothe Bell to make them happier faster. I forgot where you get it.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • LMAO...sorry

you get the soothe bell in slateport
    in the pokemon fanclub building from the lady standing by the back wall.

And the best way to raise a crobat is to breed (prefered) or catch
    a low level zubat and then raise it. just make sure it doesn't stay hurt for
    very long or has any conditions.
    I always raise mine this way and it always evolves 1 level after turning into
    golbat.

if you've already beaten the game, it's a good idea to catch 2 high level
    golbats, and have them both know
    "wing attack" and then breed for a zubat with wing attack, and it'll be a lot
    stronger at low levels allowing it to level up faster and so be a happier pokemon.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
    Feed it lots of proteins and all the those stat boosters, and if you think it's enough go to Verdanturf. There you'll find a lady that will tell if your pokemon in the front pocket is happy or not.

Catch a Zubat at the beginning like they said, the when it reachs lv 22 it evovles into Golbat, and if it was active in the party like mine it'll evovle at lv 23. The earliest you can get.

Back