• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Getting to Safron City!?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Another problem here.

You know that you have to give the guards something to drink from the Celadon place thingy market, and I have each of 1 of the drinks, and when i try to pass it says oh sorry the road is closed and I cannot pass!! Help...

I have already gotten up to 5 badges (note:beaten That bug pokemon guy gym leader) in Fuscia city, and I've beaten TR in Celdaon city and it still doesn't let me pass.. I've gotten the Poke Flute, and the otehr thing you need for lavender town to summon the Marowak, ive done that already and it still doesnt let me pass, i need help thanks

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You have to go to Celadon Mansion and talk to the old woman in the first floor. She will give you Tea, which is the drink the guards want.

That way, you wouldn't have to spend your money on these drinks, but... well XD

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
    You have to go to Celadon Mansion and talk to the old woman in the first floor. She will give you Tea, which is the drink the guards want.

That way, you wouldn't have to spend your money on these drinks, but... well XD

^ Like he said, get the tea. o__^

A lot of things have changed since the RBY, but it often helps if you talk to *EVERY* person you can reach. Like, EVERYONE. Someone usually can point you in the right direction, this may help you in the future. *shrug* That's how I play, if it helps.

Back