• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint announced

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Anyone interested in the Ghost Recon series might be interested to know there is a big live steam happening in about 10 minutes from this post, that was teased in Wildlands' newest post-launch mission, Operation Oracle.

Here is a link for anyone interested in watching!
    https://skell.ubisoft.com/skellcon/en-us/

I don't see a VG chat anymore otherwise I would have just posted this there.

Stay frosty Ghosts,

-------

Ghost Recon Breakpoint was just announced.

Ghost's will be getting stranded behind enemy lines and have to survive on the private island of the highly advanced drone manufacturer Skell Tech.

New features include things such as Tiered injuries that strongly impact your fighting ability, classes (4 at launch), among other new features. This game has a heavy emphasis on military survival so many features are tailored around this theme.

Here is the announcement trailer.

Gameplay Trailer

More details to come.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • It's going to be a day one buy for me as well. Still not crazy about them killing the friendly AI though. Would've much prefered them to smarten them up, and let me do stuff like... split the group up to say, have two guys provide sniper cover while I infiltrate a base with another guy, or be able to breach a building from multiple entrances like in Future Soldier. Oh well tho, they don't say they wont add companion AI anyways, they just kept saying it "wont be a feature at launch"

Also not crazy that they need to keep doing this four plus biome thing. I'd prefer two or 3 max, and have all of them be bigger, denser, and more detailed.

Anywho what are you looking forward to?

Back