• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Ghost~*Where?Where?*

Have you seen a ghost?

• Never

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No such thing!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Have you ever seen a ghost?
    Well I thought it was a dumb question,
    anyways i thought it would be interesting,
    So have you?
    I know i have, when i once looked at my garden one night, i saw a shadow of a man that was'nt really there.~Creepy~

Years
  • No but my Mum has told me of one she had. She once lived in this house when she was younger and this house had a story of a woman living in the house all her life and eventually dying inside it. The creepy thing was that no matter what room the painting of her was in, it would be freezing cold even if the other rooms were warm. At the time she didn't know about the story, apparently the story of not being able to heat a room is quite a common thing in haunted situations.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have never seen a ghost. But I have heard one before. I wouldn't mind seeing a ghost. I don't think it would scare me. I just find that sort of thing interesting.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    o.O' Care to elaborate? XD

Well, I think our house is haunted, but people think I'm crazy. >>; One time I was doing laundry, and suddenly water literally started pouring down the laundry-room walls. All of them, all over, evenly. D: There's no plumbing above that room, so it wasn't a leaking pipe or anything, but... it was creepy. :x

Normally I wouldn't associate that with ghosts or anything supernatural, but a friend of mine and I used to look at ghost stuff online a long time ago, and sites always used to say stuff about water appearing out of nowhere and stuff. >_<

Blah. I don't even like thinking about it. XD;
    Woo thats wierd....
    Water pouring out of the walls....is like unbelievable,
    but i believe you,

I know I see them in my friends atic all the time, And I'm not afraid of them at all

:t354:TG
    Wow!
    That is wierd.....
    Do they respond when you say somethin?

No but my Mum has told me of one she had. She once lived in this house when she was younger and this house had a story of a woman living in the house all her life and eventually dying inside it. The creepy thing was that no matter what room the painting of her was in, it would be freezing cold even if the other rooms were warm. At the time she didn't know about the story, apparently the story of not being able to heat a room is quite a common thing in haunted situations.
    Wierd....really wierd story,
    The rooms with the painting being freezing cold,
    that is un natural

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Um, no. I've never seen a ghost and I don't really believe in them either. I mean I'm Catholic so I believe there are souls, but not ghosts.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I agree with Zach, I've never seen a ghost, but in a way I believe in them. It's more along the lines of "seeing is believing" for me, I need to see it for proof, then I'll believe, even though when I watch all these Ghost investigation programs, It leads me more and more to believing they're real, which could be a good or bad thing. xP

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think I see people all the time, but when I turn, they're not there. And last night I felt like I was being watched. O_o

Years
  • I don't believe in ghosts, so I've never seen any ghosts, too.
    Well, sometimes I here the door above me squeaking although the people which there had lived moved away a long time ago.
    But I don't really believe that a ghost haunts there XD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well okay, two experiences actually.

One night I swear I saw a all man walk by my room when me and my Mom were talking. My dad was out of town working so it wasn't him. Then my mom followed by going into her room and screaming, there was nothing there, she just wanted to freak me out. I'm not sure I saw anything though.

This second one I remembered after I posted, I don't know how though.

My school had a field trip to Ottawa and Quebec and we went to a jail-turned-hotel in Ottawa. Back in the days when it was a jail they would hang people from time to time and we were showed where it was, right next to a stair case. To make matters worse, at the bottom of the spiralling stair there was some cracks in the wood and a small hole. Apparently criminals trying to escape would hit the rail and tumble over.
    Anyways, I decided to go a little farther down than everyone else and as i got close to the bottom I swear I started to hear graons, I figured it was some kids from above but it was also getting colder as I got down there and it was almost like the air had darkened or thickened or something.

It had been a long day of walking and it was raining outside so I think I kinda forgot about it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Don't really believe in ghosts. Never had a reason to either. In my opinion, and no offense to all those religious people or anything, but I believe that there is a logical explination for everything thing that happens in life. I do not believe anything supernatural.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I have never seen ghosts and never believe them But My Friend Once told me about it she was alone at her room and found a shadow or something...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I cant see them.. because they dont exist. Just like I havent seen any unicorns yet..¬_¬

Back