• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Ghosteon's Art

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
Years
  • Okay, I'm not entirely sure how I should go about doing this, but I may as well go ahead and post the last few things I've drawn...I do traditional art, so all of these I drew in a sketchbook.

I draw a lot Tabitha, since I find him pretty dang fun to draw. ;w; (By the way, you'll need to click on the pics to see them in full, since they're attachments. I-I'm new at this, I'm sorry--) I'll try and keep this thread updated, given that I remember it exists.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    I came to this thread expecting a Ghost-type eeveelution. Can't say I'm not disappointed
    12.%20tongue.gif

Your anime skills are pretty good, but I'd personally make Tabitha a bit wider. Love to see you make more of that stuff.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw! Gotta get up in some of this Skitty love. A traditional artist after my own heart. And you're doing fine, don't worry. :) The thread is within A&D regulation and it's clear you're a very mindful and talented artist! Definitely excited to see what you post next!

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
    Years

• I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this--
    Okay, so this is kind of a joke. Tabitha's Japanese name is Homura, and there's a character in Madoka Magica named Homura Akemi. I-I just thought it'd be fun, don't hate me. ;A; I'll try and diversify who I draw, I promise.
    And thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :>

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • The last drawing was too much for me LOL.

You have the skill, you still need to improve some of your lines, but you're on your way to be a great artist :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    Cool stuff, you should start working on a traditional style webcomic as a creative outlet

Back