• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Gigantimax alcremie

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Has anyone found a gigantimax alcremie I need one but don't want to trade I want one with my ot. so did it end or does it not even have a time limit?. if anyone has answers pls respond TY.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Has anyone found a gigantimax alcremie I need one but don't want to trade I want one with my ot. so did it end or does it not even have a time limit?. if anyone has answers pls respond TY.

Are you looking in the right den? Serebii states that Gigantamax Alcremie appears in the rare version of the den in Bridge Field, seems to be in the corner. If you're not getting a purple beam then you're definitely not getting the Gigantamax. You're probably gonna have to perform the den resetting method since it's gonna be pretty rare.

If you're desperate then you might want to check out the Trade Corner and see if someone is willing to give you one.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I still have no luck finding one

It is very rare, only appearing at a 5% chance as a 5 star raid in a rare purple beam.
    Have you checked Serebii that you're at the right den? You should be seeing mostly Fairy-type pokemon coming out of it. Double-check Serebii's photo to make sure, or check out a video.
    Have you also checked that the beam is purple? Not red.
    If so, repeatedly resetting the beam should eventually get you the Alcremie. You just gotta be patient.

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • Yes it is the right den and it's the purple beam but gardivour just keeps appearing so I'll try thank you for all your help

Back