• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilbertman's Pokemon Drawings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    GM EMD said:
    Yo Gilbertman.
    You says there is 386 Pokemon. Where did you get this number?
    Otherwise your art work is amazing.

well since Deoxys is the last pokemon in the pokedex and its number is 386 then its safe to assume theyre are 386 pokemon, currently, not including the 4th generation, which i willl also do,

Years
    gilbertman said:
    well thank ya'll!(im country now for some reason)
    heres the newest drawing

#133 Eevee
    Gilbertman's Pokemon Drawings!
    Looking through youre art, I can defaintly say without hesitating that you have Excelent skills!! and youre coloring techinice is superb =3
    I picked out this eevee for a reason.It is so adorible! and It looks so Fantastic! there is nothing wrong with it, not even a little Dent! youre truelly one of the best ^_^ **huggles eevee** youre just so GREAT ^__^

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    The Milotic and the Celebi look perfect!! You know, I'd still love to see Tyranitar...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wow,these pictures are so accurate!You're a master at anime art gilbertman^__^Can you please do Blastoise and Jigglypuff?I doubt you'll have time,but I really love those two >33

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    hmmm this might be too old to keep cause its been like a year...but guilberman if u revive this thread could u do all deoxys forms plz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back