• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gimp Problems

Air.

lolz
    Years
    Making sure you havn't placed them into another GIMP Folder. If not, try just loading the Brushes.

Years
    The brushes should be saved to this directory: \Program Files\Gimp-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\brushes
    ABR files are Photoshop brushes, they usually slow GIMP down a lot so I would advise using GIMP brushes, which are GBR files. You could also convert the Photoshop brushes if you really want those brushes and they haven't been made to GIMP brushes yet.

D i v i n e X

Pichu, don't touch that knife!
    Years
    The brushes should be saved to this directory: \Program Files\Gimp-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\brushes
    ABR files are Photoshop brushes, they usually slow GIMP down a lot so I would advise using GIMP brushes, which are GBR files. You could also convert the Photoshop brushes if you really want those brushes and they haven't been made to GIMP brushes yet.

Thanks, you really helped me out.
    Fixed now guys.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wrong thread, but since it's already been resolved, I'll leave it. ;D

I'm just dropping by to tell you to use the Lounge next time you have a question, mmkay? <3

Back