• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am interested in the shiny male ralts and if you have a celebi on your SS/HG
what do you want for them i do not have anything you want on your "list"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
Your 'have' list just blew my mind. Are you able to keep all those on one game?

I'm really interested in your shiny Lv. 1 Female Eevee and shiny Lv. 32 Mienfoo. Are either of these able to be nicknamed..?

Also, I'm really curious...What's the story behind the "shiny [censored by lightning] lv.100" named Jeeves?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
let me know when your on. :)
well im online but I lost the connection I was using with my dsi T_T
Your 'have' list just blew my mind. Are you able to keep all those on one game?

I'm really interested in your shiny Lv. 1 Female Eevee and shiny Lv. 32 Mienfoo. Are either of these able to be nicknamed..?

Also, I'm really curious...What's the story behind the "shiny [censored by lightning] lv.100" named Jeeves?
lol I have like 10 pkmn games

yes those two can be nicknamed

oh about that shiny ambipom, the forum had a april fools joke and I forgot to edit that ^^"

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
well.. i dont have much to offer. can we meet anytime were both online? thanks! :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Okay, can i take the ralts but could you get a Jolly nature? IF POSSIBLE and what do you want for the celebi if you have it on HG/SS?
hmmmmm I don't think I have any jolly natured ones and do you have any events to offer me for celebi
well.. i dont have much to offer. can we meet anytime were both online? thanks! :)
ummm ok
How long do you think before it is fixed? Thanks XD.:)
dunno yet ^^"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
What would you like for these 2?

PGL Events:
-UT Arceus lv.100 (got it myself)
-UT Croagunk lv.10 (got it myself)

I have the event Axew your looking for :D

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hmmmmm I don't think I have any jolly natured ones and do you have any events to offer me for celebi

ummm ok

dunno yet ^^"

Oh ok. PM me when it is fixed. Hopefully soon XD.:) You could get a different router for 4th gen trading and hook it up to another computer you know XD.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Either Adamant nature or anything and do you want a SMR10 Jirachi Level 5 with a berry and has wish draco metre and idk what else
hmmm just found an adamant one and I already have that...
can your ds not connect still?
yeah it still can't connect T_T
Oh ok. PM me when it is fixed. Hopefully soon XD.:) You could get a different router for 4th gen trading and hook it up to another computer you know XD.:)
I was thinking about doing that but this my mom's router and she won't let hook up the old one =_=

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hmmm just found an adamant one and I already have that...

yeah it still can't connect T_T

I was thinking about doing that but this my mom's router and she won't let hook up the old one =_=

If she will not let you do that explain to her that you can't trade with certain members and what it does when you try. If she still does not let you then show her physically and why you can't trade with the members without them having a 5th gen game. She needs to understand that 5th gen games are not compatible with 4th gen games. Tell her and show her. Maybe she will let you hook up the other router also.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back