• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
If she will not let you do that explain to her that you can't trade with certain members and what it does when you try. If she still does not let you then show her physically and why you can't trade with the members without them having a 5th gen game. She needs to understand that 5th gen games are not compatible with 4th gen games. Tell her and show her. Maybe she will let you hook up the other router also.:)
lol I already tried that, my mom is stubborn about this kind of stuff ^^"

tager

Teh Awesome
Years
Hi. I have all 3 Shiny Unova starters with nice EV's, all three Timid. Please VM me as I'll likely forget to check up on this post :)
I know that the giveaway is free, but I have multiple copies of the shiny starters, so I'd like these Pokemon in exchange for them.

UT shiny chimchar lv.1
UT shiny charmander lv.1
UT shiny mudkip lv.1
UT shiny larvitar lv.6 (flawless atk)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
What would you like for these 2?

PGL Events:
-UT Arceus lv.100 (got it myself)
-UT Croagunk lv.10 (got it myself)

I have the event Axew your looking for :D
I very interested in that axew event, what else do you have?
Hi. I have all 3 Shiny Unova starters with nice EV's, all three Timid. Please VM me as I'll likely forget to check up on this post :)
I know that the giveaway is free, but I have multiple copies of the shiny starters, so I'd like these Pokemon in exchange for them.

UT shiny chimchar lv.1
UT shiny charmander lv.1
UT shiny mudkip lv.1
UT shiny larvitar lv.6 (flawless atk)
ok, but I can only trade my 5th gen games, soo I would have transfer the first 3 to my black ver.

Years
hmmm just found an adamant one and I already have that...

Il have a look just now and find something.

The latios or latias from the enigma stone (dont know which one yet havent done the event because i was at the place when the event was.)

i have a darkrai from the newmoon island event (but i fear it may be hacked :/ i recieved from another person)

a Lv 70 Regigigas JAP name

thats bout it for event because there the only ones i give for pokemon and i have a few left :(

But if this helps i am currently SRing for a shiny Sucuine and Terrakion unless you want any legendaries because i have quite alot.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
For my Shiny UT Entei from the WIN2011.
[/COLOR]
What date do you have?
Il have a look just now and find something.

The latios or latias from the enigma stone (dont know which one yet havent done the event because i was at the place when the event was.)

i have a darkrai from the newmoon island event (but i fear it may be hacked :/ i recieved from another person)

a Lv 70 Regigigas JAP name

thats bout it for event because there the only ones i give for pokemon and i have a few left :(

But if this helps i am currently SRing for a shiny Sucuine and Terrakion unless you want any legendaries because i have quite alot.
hmmm I'll give you a celebi for free since I already have the stuff your offering

I can only trade with my 5th gen games tho

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
let me know when your on so we can finish discussing and do our trade :) ill be on pretty late tonight..

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
lol I already tried that, my mom is stubborn about this kind of stuff ^^"

Ok then you have to physically show her why you can't trade. This mean show her what the router does on your 5th gen games and what the requirements are and show her the requirements on your 4th gen games too. She obviously has your router set to the wrong setting. For the newest router you need to set it to W3 if your router has that in order for the DS to work on the 4th gen games. She also needs to see the nintendowifi website so she can see the requirments.:)

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Damn master Ginji.. Everytime I look into this trade thread of yours, my pants get wet.. anyways..

I have this: (CMT for its IVs)

B/W reshiram modest or timid
B/W zekrom adamant or jolly

I was wondering if you can trade with me this:

UT Shiny Eevee Lv. 1 Male
UT Shiny Boldore Lv. 31

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Cool. Then I'll take that Shiny Charmander :)
ok, let me transfer it and use my US black fc
Damn master Ginji.. Everytime I look into this trade thread of yours, my pants get wet.. anyways..

I have this: (CMT for its IVs)

B/W reshiram modest or timid
B/W zekrom adamant or jolly

I was wondering if you can trade with me this:

UT Shiny Eevee Lv. 1 Male
UT Shiny Boldore Lv. 31
ummm ok lol
use my US black fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back