• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Giovanni's Kid

ChaRiZarDGt

ChaRiZard RockZ!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    dragonz rock!and im not realy sure bout giovvanis son i just beat that part but might be that silver guy in g/s/c

ChaRiZarDGt

ChaRiZard RockZ!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    um i don t know who he is but i think kamon but maybe there can be a change!!!it can be your rival

Last edited:

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Charizard, if u havent already been told, im politly saying do please not double post and use the edit button next time before some1 else comes up and sais, " DONT DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!" oh well just a comment :-p

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Don't double post. This is a forum, not an active chat room. Replies aren't instant.

Years
    O.K. this is Geovanni's REAL Son >>> ......ASH!!! :)

Ash is Geovanni's Real Son cause some guy told me...;)

He has a Friend that is Japaneese and Pokemon is almost over in Japan...
    and that Japaneese Guy saw a Pokemon Movie that Geovanni is Hypnotized by a Hypno or some other Pokemon...and Geovanni goes back with Ash's Mom and tells her EVERYTHING...:)

Ash Destroys Team Rocket Forever and then this Bad Gut comes to the Anime (Way more Stronger than Geovanni) with Dragon Pokemon (I think) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    "Ash is Geovanni's real son cause some guy told me"....-_-...how about no. try reading serebii's episode guides and realizing that nothing that you posted EVER happened.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    a lot of people have red hair, it's probably the same in the pokemon universe too. it would be awesome for a pokemon game to let you choose your fate, like let you become a member of team rocket, a gym leader, an elite 4 member, the master of team rocket, a store clerk, a wandering master, a police officer, or something like that. put it online, so thousands could play at once, it would be the best. people would constantly be scrabbling for higher team rocket power, going from a grunt to an admin, and finally to the boss, if they can knock off the first...that would be the best ever...anyway, on the topic at hand, giovani's son may have been "created" or may have been an experiment, succesful or failed. like mewtwo, but not a pokemon. just a thought. also, it could be ???. he has red hair, and if his mom really did die and his dad leave, it would fuel some rage, especially when he saw that the organization that his father ditched him for was starting to suck, because little kids were beating them.

Back