• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Giritana jumps at the screen: Your reactions

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ok so before you go to the destorion world giritana pops up and jumps at the screen... i freaked out megerly even tho i knew it was gonna cuz i watched marrilands videos on youtube XD what were your reactions?

omg and people dont start lyin lyk sayin stuff lyk i wasnt scared when you were its dumb and you dont have to be scared to say the truth lol im not

Plus people seem to be thinking i was scared i said freaked out... you people r weird.... plus i never said were you scared i said what were your reactions?

Last edited:

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    i never asked that i asked what was your reaction

He was stating his reaction by saying he doesn't get scared easily, so no, he wasn't scared. He then added information that he doesn't normally get scared unless it's annoyed. No need to have a go at him.

I wasn't scared in the slightest; I wasn't aware it was really meant to be scary. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Umm...well, some people weren't really scared. I was laying down playing really late and was like, "Oh. Well...that's lovely." I had more reactions to trying to catch the thing than when I saw it.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Yeah, it was not THAT surprising. It was like, oh hi Dialga, and Palkia... Oh hey, is that Giratina in front of yous (typo intended) guys?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I didnt really get scared from it. I actually didnt really notice it at the time because my friends were playing rock band and the sound was LOUD. I remember my cousins reaction though. He fell off the chair when it popped up on his screen and screeched. It was funny. :D

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    Im sorry but how could that be scary its in the adverts its everywhere to do with platinum

I wasnt at all i was just trying to finish the game so i could get to the battle froutier

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    I really didn't have a reaction when Giratina jumped at the screen I just continued to look at the screen.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i had already watched a video of it on youtube, so i exspected it.

it wasnt that scary, i did kinda get worryed about my game freazing though when it took awhile for it to get nonblack again

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I knew it was coming and wasn't surprised. Considering that Cyrus had already ticked me off with his arrogance and self-centeredness throughout the game, I was actually cheering Giratina on when it jumped him like that.

Then it took a while to load again and I wondered, "how long am I going to have to wait for this?"

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Since I don't like spoilers (YouTube watchers *glare*) I was sort of frightened. I think what scared the crap out of me was when a roll of thunder burst into my ears about 10 seconds later. Heh, coincidence much?

Back