• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GirlGenius Fan Club

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    No problem,DG. Here's the members list.
    Owner:Star
    Co-Owner:Kenshin11212
    Members:
    1.Jolteon!!!
    2.darkgamerGS
    3.Blue Jasmine
    4.eliana
    5.girlgenius
    6.Legendary_Pokegirl
    If something wrong,I'm so sorry. I'll correct.And no totally members now. I don't know Owner and Co-Owner count or don't count. Sorry.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Oops, I totally forgot the members list. ^^; Thanks for doing it, BJ! Your the best! ^^

Years
    Yay! I'll join. ^^ *hands GG her fly swatter and frying pan* Oh ya and....*shoves cheese in her mouth*

There, now you can whack people while eating cheese at the same time. ^^ I like this club already. XD
    *eats cheese* *hits members* This is so much fun! XD Welcome to the club!
    So, GG your Haloween avvy looks familiar for some reason. Where's it from?
    It's the scary face move from the pokemon game. Is it creepy enough? XD
    GG, your club is doing better than mine, I think.
    Is it really? I'm surprised...

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    *grins* I wanna join.:):):):):):):):):):)GG tis awesome:):):):):):):):):) Your Avvy is from the pokemon games(I thought it looked fermiliar:))

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    ST said:
    Oops, I totally forgot the members list. ^^; Thanks for doing it, BJ! Your the best! ^^
    You're welcome. I think,it's good to help this club more.
    Mandy said:
    *grins* I wanna join.GG tis awesome Your Avvy is from the pokemon games(I thought it looked fermiliar)
    I'm not owner or co-owner but I think,you can join. Welocme to GirlGenius Fan Club in advance.Thanks for join. Hmm... I'm don't try to be moderator but I think,you use faces to much. I'm not sure but if I right,please don't do it again.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    girlgenius said:
    It's the scary face move from the pokemon game. Is it creepy enough? XD

So that's where it's from? Hm. I though it was from a part of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" that I missed XD I knew it seemed familiar.

How long have I known GG? I...I dunno XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hmm...I remember seeing her posts around when she first joined, in Febuary. But I dont think I actually talked to her. So that doesnt count XD

Back